What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

snickers007

Juniors
My partner and I are expecting a baby girl in late August.

To prepare I’ve been doing my small buys here and there.

What do you guys think?View attachment 86159

Congrats mate.

My little miss 5 has been completely indoctrinated by the in-laws who are Rabbits fans. Breaks my heart whenever I hear her singing "Glory Glory" or when she picks the Rabbits pyjamas off the shelf.

In hindsight I was probably a bit too chill about not forcing the Panthers onto her. Glad to see you'll be getting onto her early.

soc123_au

Staff member
My oldest is 33, youngest is 3. lol. 22 & 16 in the middle. All solid Panthers fans, but the 3 year old always wants to wear his Panthers gear.

Fangs

Coach
Watching the Souths highlights/lowlights from yesterday.

They are absolutely cooked. A lot of talk about Latrell but you'd sack a large number of their squad if you could.

Reminiscent of Penrith 2019. And we moved on from it quickly by removing a few players and bringing in fresh blood. Mitch Kenny, Brent Naden, Liam Martin etc.

I rate Munro. Need some other forwards.

Fangs

Coach
And although Kodi Nikorima can't tackle he is great to watch with the ball. Always scheming and comes up with some entertaining plays.

Looking forward to watching him and the hammer when they come to Penrith later this year. Should be some good attack if it's a dry track.

Munky

Coach
And although Kodi Nikorima can't tackle he is great to watch with the ball. Always scheming and comes up with some entertaining plays.

Looking forward to watching him and the hammer when they come to Penrith later this year. Should be some good attack if it's a dry track.

Nikorima is a speed bump.

One of those players who is very good with the ball but can't play at first grade level anywhere in the defensive line.

He came on the field in the middle around the same time as Spencer on the 2022 prelim and it was a horrific mismatch.

The middles just ran over him for twenty minutes straight.

Latest posts