What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Bunnies

Craigshark

First Grade
3 Ronaldo
2 Iro (thought he played the Talakai role quite well with the tough carries. Defended fairly well too)
1 McInnes (machine)

Chimp

Bench
But of a random one…. Has anyone else noticed with Iro, he looks a bit of a spaz trying to gather his feet and play the ball?

Looks completely unnatural and like he could drop the ball at any second. I suspect he’s had an issue with sloppy play the balls previously and is doing everything he can to ensure he never makes a basic mistake when playing the ball, as he has what looks like a very deliberate technique of having both hands on the ball when he goes to play the ball.
I like the attention to detail, but it does slow his play the balls down, and makes him look a bit of a mong.

Inferno

Coach
3. Ronnie
2. Tricky
1. Wilton

HM to Nikora and Rudolf who came back from short lay offs and hit the ground running.

jc155776

Coach
Iro agenda people going hard, wasn’t even the best centre for us tonight let alone top 3 player. Was ok, but isn’t Talakai good. I look forward to the autistic screeching next week when he isn’t in the 17.

3- Ronnie
2- Katoa
1 - Ramien/Tieg

Bench all played great. I can’t see Kafusi keeping his spot with the way the bench performs once Uele is back.

Brailey actually really impressed me, really took off running. A few moments though where his weaknesses got exposed (the Burgess try, not clever enough to subtly milk a penalty late), but that’s a level of game I’d love to see more from him. Still needs to offer SOMETHING inside the 10m zone though, even the crash ball late to McInnes was bizarre when he had Talakai as an option close to the line.

Fitz needs to stop leaving an exhausted McInnes out there at the end of games. He becomes sloppy.

Craigshark

First Grade
Iro agenda people going hard, wasn’t even the best centre for us tonight let alone top 3 player. Was ok, but isn’t Talakai good. I look forward to the autistic screeching next week when he isn’t in the 17.

3- Ronnie
2- Katoa
1 - Ramien/Tieg

Bench all played great. I can’t see Kafusi keeping his spot with the way the bench performs once Uele is back.

Brailey actually really impressed me, really took off running. A few moments though where his weaknesses got exposed (the Burgess try, not clever enough to subtly milk a penalty late), but that’s a level of game I’d love to see more from him. Still needs to offer SOMETHING inside the 10m zone though, even the crash ball late to McInnes was bizarre when he had Talakai as an option close to the line.

Fitz needs to stop leaving an exhausted McInnes out there at the end of games. He becomes sloppy.

of course he isn’t Talakai. He has played 3 games of first grade. If everyone is fit, Talakai goes back there. From what I saw on my phone at a wedding, he played a pretty solid game. Took the tough carries, defended ok, made a try saving tackle and did everything asked of him bar one pass to Ronaldo from memory.

R-15-3

Bench
Hazelton deserves a mention, no massive hit ups and didn’t dominated the ruck but plenty of decoys
13 hit ups
122 meters
36 tackles
ZERO misses
ZERO errors
All in 44 minutes and believe he has been carrying an injury the past few weeks.
If we ever get back to full strength being able to play him and Williams off the bench together will allow us to carry that utility or impact front rower with the minutes they can play.

Frenzy.

Immortal
But of a random one…. Has anyone else noticed with Iro, he looks a bit of a spaz trying to gather his feet and play the ball?

Looks completely unnatural and like he could drop the ball at any second. I suspect he’s had an issue with sloppy play the balls previously and is doing everything he can to ensure he never makes a basic mistake when playing the ball, as he has what looks like a very deliberate technique of having both hands on the ball when he goes to play the ball.
I like the attention to detail, but it does slow his play the balls down, and makes him look a bit of a mong.
Yes and his PTB speed was over 4 seconds. Something for him to improve. He seems to waste a bit of energy when getting up, wrestling, convulsing, wriggling. Could settle down a bit there.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I'm gonna go

3. Mulitalo
2. Brailitalo
1. Ramitalo

I don't see points for Williams or Sifa myself but each to their own I suppose in my old age.

I think Sifa is getting a highlight point for his one good play late in the second half and I think Williams is getting a point on reputation. Weren't horrid but neither had much impact.

shadowboxer

First Grade
3. McInnes - warhorse
2 Ronnies - he deserved the 4 points but couldn’t resist the UK comedy gold
1. Cody Walker - his grubby play that never really got anywhere was a delight
1713081148462.jpeg

Latest posts