What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flanno's New Signings

The fox

Juniors
Development players 2025 as reported in the media or via our Dragons media release

1.Latu

2.Tsougranis

3.Ackers

4. Halangahu

guessing some of the below will contend for the remaining two spots?

5.Pasifiki-Tonga?

6.Jett Liu?

7.Meafou?

8.Cyrus Stanley Traill?

9.Kyan Hjaltason?
I believe Meafou is the best of all these players and has been extended to 25.

Auntie.Gerald

First Grade
Will Nu Brown be the next?
Nathan Brown,
Piggy Riddell
Shane Millard,
Nathan Fien,
Aaron Gorell,
Stuart Webb,
Michael Ennis,
Simon Woolford,
Craig Garvey,
Mitch Rein,
Saliva Havili,
Damien Cook,
Reece Robson,
Issac Luke,
Cam McInness,
Andrew McCullough,
Jacob Liddle,
Kyle Flanagan,
Connor Muhleisen
Jesse Marschke

Just tried to play a no9 guessing game all by myself lol

who did I miss ?

I think I got 20 something no9s in the last 25 years

what was Brandy Alexander’s nephew called again? Who played for us from schoolboys

justadragon

Bench
Nathan Brown,
Piggy Riddell
Shane Millard,
Nathan Fien,
Aaron Gorell,
Stuart Webb,
Michael Ennis,
Simon Woolford,
Craig Garvey,
Mitch Rein,
Saliva Havili,
Damien Cook,
Reece Robson,
Issac Luke,
Cam McInness,
Andrew McCullough,
Jacob Liddle,
Kyle Flanagan,
Connor Muhleisen
Jesse Marschke

who did I miss ?

what was Brandy Alexander’s nephew called again? Who played for us from schoolboys
Well done Auntie, how about Steve Edge :)

Victoire

Juniors
Nathan Brown,
Piggy Riddell
Shane Millard,
Nathan Fien,
Aaron Gorell,
Stuart Webb,
Michael Ennis,
Simon Woolford,
Craig Garvey,
Mitch Rein,
Saliva Havili,
Damien Cook,
Reece Robson,
Issac Luke,
Cam McInness,
Andrew McCullough,
Jacob Liddle,
Kyle Flanagan,
Connor Muhleisen
Jesse Marschke

who did I miss ?

Cameron King

You forgot Tony Caine as well. Would've been a great player before Steven Price demolished his leg

Certainly not amongst the top rated centres.
Justa you know as well as I that Lomax has been hamstrung by inept play making last four years. He is playing out of his skin at the moment, not because he is on the wing but due to him going more in search of the pill. I also believe he is more confident that his career remains on track, albeit with an enemy club. I still find it a touch surreal that we wont have him here next year.

Last edited:
Development players 2025 as reported in the media or via our Dragons media release

1.Latu

2.Tsougranis

3.Ackers

4. Halangahu

guessing some of the below will contend for the remaining two spots?

5.Pasifiki-Tonga?

6.Jett Liu?

7.Meafou?

8.Cyrus Stanley Traill?

9.Kyan Hjaltason?
Take your word as I could not find any corroboration of that. I have Loko Jr, Latu and Ackers ahead of Meafou. Watched him last week in losing Steelers side and he seemed to fade in and out of the match. Was he skipper that day?

Last edited:
What does a Development Contract entail, other than that a player trains with the NRL squad. As I understand it, the Top 30 player outside the first 17 becomes eligible to make his NRL debut after a certain number of matches?

Last edited:
What does a Development Contract entail. Unless mistaken the Top 30 player is eligible to make his NRL debut after a certain number of matches?
Last year, for example, only top 30 could play in the first 10 rounds.

This year, I think top 30 or development players can play (e.g. Muhlheissen is not top 30). It's a pretty weird system that keeps changing.

justadragon

Bench
Justa you know as well as I that Lomax has been hamstrung by inept play making last four years. He is playing out of his skin at the moment, not because he is on the wing but due to him going more in search of the pill. I also believe he is more confident that his career remains on track, albeit with an enemy club. I still find it a touch surreal that we wont have him here next year.
I take your point, but at the end of the day he could have stayed and played out his contract. What he did without saying a word and manning up early I find a bit gutless. Thats just my opinion but it would have stopped the rumours going on for months. Like me, he had me fooled early, I thought it was all media crap, I backed him to stay, career best stats, probably a look in for SOO and top coin, what could go wrong there ?