What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ref and Bunker Decisions

Penrith fan

Juniors
NAS ran in from some distance and pushed the players, you can't do it. It's not down to opinion. He bends his legs with both arms outstretched and drives.

I agree he is not correct on the Coates try, no problem with that one although I will say this whole disruptor thing is a f**king mess so wouldn't surprise me if something similar gets pulled back.

Nelson didn't push him so much as make sure Katoa didn't fall over under the weight of the 4 Easts players trying to tackle him.

Then Katoa did the rest without Nelson's help.

Penrith fan

Juniors
Paywalled
Surely all Rugby League fans have paid the $1 a day to read the Daily Telegraph online.

Basically, Graham Annesley said Robbo was a bad boy who should go and sit in the naughty corner.

Nelson didn't push Katoa at all, it was an optical illusion.

Remi Smith was stopped in transit when he jumped for the ball so it is an Easts fault on that occasion as well.

Easts are at fault both times.

Robbo - clean up your own house.

Penrith fan

Juniors
I’m certain the Storm had more to complain about with the refereeing than the Roosters.
The play that prompted Munster to foul Teddy and earning a sin binning, was let go, Hughes was held up and tackled by 2 players without the ball.

andyfnq

Remi Smith was running through looking at the ball. He collided with Watson. Watson wasn’t in the air and Smith didn’t take his legs out. I didn’t think it was any more Smith’s fault than it was Watson’s

Easts need a massive rebuild: starting with a new coach who doesn’t whine but simply gets on with the job.

Sorry but teddy’s time is up. The definition for the term disruptor should be changed to “When James Tedesco enters a backline movement”. Makes my eyes bleed every time I see him halt momentum on a backline play and jink back into the defence. Offering nothing at fullback and Keary needs to retire as well.

Keary kept going short to Crichton ad nauseam with the same result.

If Maguire picks Tedesco for Origin over Turbo or Edwards it would be an absolute travesty.

They lost last night because they were beaten by the better side who wanted it more not ref’s calls.

Robbo whines in the press conference but takes no accountability for the fact his team is playing poorly and nothing gets fixed. Same crap in a different game.
I think the club needs a freshen up but therein is the problem: who could we get as coach. I’d rather they come out and say we are rebuilding for a couple of years rather than pretend everything is fine

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
Tedesco and Wobbo kept bringing up the Turbo ‘incident’ in last nights presser too. Motherf**kers Tom went for ball, and it was a Rooster who took out Tedesco. Are they that stupid/not watch it back or deliberately as obtuse as IBM?

Valheru

Coach
Tedesco and Wobbo kept bringing up the Turbo ‘incident’ in last nights presser too. Motherf**kers Tom went for ball, and it was a Rooster who took out Tedesco. Are they that stupid/not watch it back or deliberately as obtuse as IBM?
Another shit decision against us in a tight game. Make that 4 dud bunker decisions in all four losses.

Annersly couldn't even bring himself to confirm that decision. He said he could see why opinion varied and the best he could offer was he "could live with the decision".

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
Another shit decision against us in a tight game. Make that 4 dud bunker decisions in all four losses.

Annersly couldn't even bring himself to confirm that decision. He said he could see why opinion varied and the best he could offer was he "could live with the decision".
Penalty Roosters for Radley taking out Tedesco?
Or penalty Roosters for Tedesco initiating contact and leading with the knee into Trbojevics back?

Valheru

Coach
Penalty Roosters for Radley taking out Tedesco?
Or penalty Roosters for Tedesco initiating contact and leading with the knee into Trbojevics back?
Why would Teddy's knee go in to his back if he is contesting the ball? Sounds like he stopped and turned around because he got there too early whilst teddy jumped.

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
Why would Teddy's knee go in to his back if he is contesting the ball? Sounds like he stopped and turned around because he got there too early whilst teddy jumped.
You don’t have to jump to catch yeah? Harder still to take off when a dumb racist oaf has kneed you in the spine.

Saxon

Bench
Shittest decision against you is Robbo's choice to keep Teddy at fullback and play Manu at centre.
I'd be willing to bet the housekeeping that if he had been given the number 1 late last year when blind Freddy could see he was the best fullback in the comp, he wouldn't be heading to Japan.

Compared to losing Manu, anything the refs do to you is small bickies.

Penrith fan

Juniors

Mr. Shaman

First Grade

The Roosters were unhappy with two calls. The NRL is looking at three that hurt Melbourne

Two Roosters knock-ons in the final 10 minutes of their loss on Thursday night, and a James Tedesco trip, are under the microscope.

Valheru in crisis

Saxon

Bench
So, following a slightly below average performance last week, Kasey gets dropped to touchie for this week.
After last night's debacle do we expect Klown to be demoted? Of course not.

Latest posts