What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games 2024

murraymob

Coach
Titans v warriors
Big upset could be on the cards titans up 27 to 12
Ex panthers not helping Egan knocking on in the lead up to a try DWZ trying to pass off there try line

murraymob

Coach
Rooster v dragons
This games shows the importance a balanced bench can make.Dragons Center knocked out if the first tackle .The put Eisenheth from forward into center.Even Kilkenny would be faster over 10 meters

Munky

Coach
Rooster v dragons
This games shows the importance a balanced bench can make.Dragons Center knocked out if the first tackle .The put Eisenheth from forward into center.Even Kilkenny would be faster over 10 meters

The real coaching disaster was not swapping Bird to that side against Manu.

Horrible decision.

murraymob

Coach
Storm v bunnies
Storm 32 bunnies 4 could the bunnies be the second team today to let 50 in and be ruled out of winning the comp

murraymob

Coach
The bunnies coaches fear of his senior players will cost him his job.If you going to get flogged may as well have some young kids in there learning cook Walker and a few forwards should be shaking hands with the reserve coach

age.s

First Grade
F**k me Taane Milne is a grubby dirty f**ked up son of a f**ing motherless goat
I said in another thread that there were very few players I'd want on my team less than Maria. Milne is one of them.

Its bad enough hes an all time smooth brained grub (a terrible combo) but he's also very very ordinary and genuinely doesn't appear to give a shit.

The bunnies coaches fear of his senior players will cost him his job.If you going to get flogged may as well have some young kids in there learning cook Walker and a few forwards should be shaking hands with the reserve coach
F**k them. Let them stay in first grade and experience two 50+ score lines against them back to back.

And send JFH and Leota in to (legally) bash the living tripe out of Milne whilst they’re at it.

age.s

First Grade
F**k them. Let them stay in first grade and experience two 50+ score lines against them back to back.

And send JFH and Leota in to (legally) bash the living tripe out of Milne whilst they’re at it.
No way Milne is playing next week.

It boggles me he plays at all. Surely Souffs have a young kid with a bit of talent who wouldn't completely embarras them like Milne does.

F**k me Taane Milne is a grubby dirty f**ked up son of a f**ing motherless goat
When the penny drops and the Rabbitohs put Mitchell in the centres, then they put Milne on the same side, that's when the stats man gets real busy counting penalties conceded, missed tackles, errors, etc.

Would be the most suspended outside backs pairing in the history of the game...

WestyLife

First Grade
When the penny drops and the Rabbitohs put Mitchell in the centres, then they put Milne on the same side, that's when the stats man gets real busy counting penalties conceded, missed tackles, errors, etc.

Would be the most suspended outside backs pairing in the history of the game...

The workload for stats man will even out with not having to record run metres.

Latest posts