What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What a crock of sh*t

gregstar

Referee
Just goes to show you...

Well, it is Surry Hills.

You can label sh*t "meringue" but it's still sh*t.

We're having a pissing contest aren't we?

Remember?

Like I care what anyone thinks.

Bit quiet there at the moment.

You should avoid it though, I reckon you'd cry. lol

Who said tigger was from Sydney?

How does it feel to realise that you're actually a demented halfwit and not the genius you think you are, courtesy of an old fart on a forum?

You're successful?

At what? You're not smart enough to get on top of someone you consider vastly inferior on an online forum. I've had tougher times with AFL fans who had trouble spelling AFL...

Be honest, if you make money of any decent amount it's probably got something to do with chapless pants and the wailing wall...

But, I'll humour you.

You own a home in Surry Hills?

At best, you're buying a unit in Surry Hills which would run about 400k. Where I live, 400k will get you a block just big enough to build a toilet.

And if I'm even close to wrong and you really are buying a "home" as you call it, it would be one of those split level hovels that are about the size of my shed.

And if its one of the three or four actual houses that exist in Surry Hills, you'd have Rats the size of small dogs all through the joint and you'd be living with a permanent musty smell that you got used to months ago.

Be honest, your place, if it exists, is so putrid that even hobos don't sleep on your front verandah because they have more class than that.

Surry Hills is an ageing, decrepit stinkpit of a suburb. It is so bad that the people of Claymore talk about it like everyone else talks about Claymore.

I guarantee you that I have more square metres of driveway than you have in total.

I hear white vinegar will get the piss stains out....
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Character assassination! FMD, you're delusional!! Who in their right mind thinks typing a few mindless and bland insults on a webpage to a complete stranger is character assassination! That's worthy of 3 emoticons :lol: :lol: :lol:

More "I reckons" and such as well. That's your basis for character assassination, how many things you can make up!! Do continue, the PM's I'm receiving show I'm not the only one who's enjoying this!!! :lol:

ahhh, the old "I'm getting PM's line"... hahahahahaha

Try it all, I've read everything, there is nothing new.

Take a look again at my page, then take a look at your own to see if I've bothered to look at yours..

Re-read the thread and you tell me how much you told me about yourself, then tell me how much I told you about me?

I know your life story FFS... LOL

The only plus for you about this is you'll be slightly better known at LU than you were yesterday....

Tiger Hawk

Bench
ahhh, the old "I'm getting PM's line"... hahahahahaha

Try it all, I've read everything, there is nothing new.

Take a look again at my page, then take a look at your own to see if I've bothered to look at yours..

Re-read the thread and you tell me how much you told me about yourself, then tell me how much I told you about me?

I know your life story FFS... LOL

The only plus for you about this is you'll be slightly better known at LU than you were yesterday....
Try what all? I've received a few PMs from others. What's your point?

What's this looking at page stuff? What page?

Tell me my life story. But stick to facts not the whims of your imagination. What exactly have I told you, in black and white? I live in Surry Hills, mid-20s and....?

You seem to care what people think about you on this website. I don't. So why would I care if I'm better known? Who would care about that?

You're f**king pathetic! :lol: Can't believe how seriously you're taking this! :lol:

Last edited:
Try what all? I've received a few PMs from others. What's your point?

Yeah, of course you have beaussie.

What's this looking at page stuff? What page?

Idiot, when you look at someone's profile, you leave your footprint, or in your case, hoofprint.

Tell me my life story.

Don't you know it?

If you're confused, just re-read this thread, you'll know all about yourself in no time.

Crap story though.

But stick to facts not the whims of your imagination. What exactly have I told you, in black and white? I live in Surry Hills, mid-20s and....?

Single, chances of not being single; comical.
Likes; Scrotums and Mayor Qimby.
Dislikes; Anyone who lives west of the leafy suburb of Surry Hills, vagina.

All between the lines of course.
You seem to care what people think about you on this website. I don't. So why would I care if I'm better known? Who would care about that?

You're f**king pathetic! :lol: Can't believe how seriously you're taking this! :lol:

You wish. LOL

Champ, I know you want me and everyone else to think this isn't getting right under your skin, but I and you know it is.

We should get suicide watch to your "home" pronto.

What number in Cleveland Street are you again?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Did I miss a f**king meeting?

lol, Tiger Hawk, seriously mate, the old bragging about how well off you are routine is very tired and proves nothing at all.

Tell us all, in regards to this forum, whats the difference between username A who posts on this tigers forum and earns a million dollars a year and username B who posts on this tigers forum and earns 20 grand a year?

To save you making a dick of yourself, the answer is f**king nothing.

And for what it's worth, I used to work in Surrey Hills, it's one of the sh*ttiest places going around, next to Newtown, redfern, Newcastle and Wagga Wagga, and finally, the walk takes me 25 minutes.

innsaneink

Referee
We walked to and back from the Aus/GB tri nations game at end 06.
Start 07 I got the bus from central to the foundation cup trial.
I walk 20km per day at work, f**k doing it w/ends
I park at strathfield (in my big circular drive the surrounds the fountains in the front yard of my 6 bedder/3 bath/3 garage federation) and catch the train in.
When were not off playing polo with James and Erica in Majorca, that is.

and there we have it, your life highlight. people know who you are through a user name on a rugby league forum.

well done mate, reach for the stars

Yeah, like that's what it's all about. LOL

It's all about putting slugs in a position they're not used to and making them squirm. And they squirm because they rate themselves. It irks the f**k out of them that they can't get over the top of an old merkin like me.

I know it's not funny for you, but it's f**king funny for me. ;-)

Move on, he doesn't need a wet nurse, he needs a lobotomy.

Last edited:

Latest posts