What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

warriors v knights

Hurriflatch

Referee
Marsh was injured in the round 14-15 game v Eels so unless he missed some game earlier in the year and the Warriors had both their byes in the 1st half of the season then he was there for more then 11 games.

I do agree that Marsh isn't an old head though.

PJ Marsh 2003, 11 apperances 3 tries and 12 goals.
He is still only 24.
Our main problem is we dont have anyone to really stand up and take charge.

AlexTheEel

Juniors
Witt was ok. Didn't stand out but i guess he did what the coach would have wanted, to support the half back. He'll be better for the run.

Watched the game on FOX and Witt didn't do all that much, but very importantly didn't make any drastics mistakes. Just a nice simple support game from 5/8, which is a good way to start a career in Firsts.

On the Warriors, one thing I did notice is that they didn't have that usual flair. I think maybe Anderson has tried to put a halt on it in order to focus on more simple, discipline related areas, which is a pity because that is their natural style and without that they will always struggle. Knights played extremely well, and whoever it was that was trying to denigrate our win based on the Knights being flogged by the Dragons last week really needs to take a look at this game to see that Newcastle really are capable of playing without Johns.

Misty Bee

First Grade
Kurt Gidley and Ben Kennedy did it for the Knights. Daniel Abraham was outstanding. Witt was solid, without being too involved. Hell - 1st grade debut - did we expect him to be an immortal by now?

Nice touch Michael Hagan - giving a young bloke his break. Big call promoting him for Joey, but it's one that more coaches should make more often.

Latest posts