What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels VS Sharks Match Discussion Thread

Hutchy86

Juniors
I honestly didn't think we played too bad...
tell ya what though - our kicking game leaves alot to be desired, and our last tackle options were very very ordinary
we were completely outplayed by the Sharks tonight, who played some good footy

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Is your jaw sore from sucking Hayne's c**k?

f**k off flatch, he was voted the best player in the NRL, currently in the SOO side and people with a sh*t load more knowledge then you about rugby league believe he is still the games premier player.

Instead sucking HJ's dick all the time perhaps find another partner - you come across as a geniused echo of his, about time you started forming your own opinions instead of doing what HJ does in an endeavour to make friends.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
3 times we kicking the friiging ball with tackles left, every time it was the wrong option. Our defence in the 2nd half was sh*thouse, they made ground all night with to much trouble. A tough monday night game might have taken a bit out of us.

Avenger

Immortal
Inu is sh*t. Brainless and slow. I'm glad he is going. Probably the biggest myth we have ever had.

Ando should try setting up a meeting with Finch & complain like Ricky.

With the amount of possession they enjoyed they deserved to win.

Gallen seemed to be out of the line very fast all the time.

Improved game from Poore. Tom Humble very impressive as well. Too bad he was taken out by the shark player. Wasn't his fault.

Last edited:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Because Mortimer is one of the worst players in the comp thats why,he is disgraceful.
I thought Morts was one of our better players tonight you clearly have no idea. He was targeted in defence all night and held his own and did some good thing in attack.

Hutchy86

Juniors
Inu is sh*t. Brainless and slow. I'm glad he is going. Probably the biggest myth we have ever had.
he had a shocker didn't he?
I thought tonight would have been a great chance to give Wright a run
but... I'm not the coach;-)

natheel

Coach
f**k off Parra

Why don't u just go and support dragons they're on top deadset ur a negative sh*t. So parra lost to sharks they're our bogey team sharks turned up and were better. Hopefully next week we will play better stop being so f**king negative

Snoochies

First Grade
Did that just happen!!! I swear I was watching that whole second half just thinking it was only a matter of time till we click in and suddenly time ran out.

I'd rather play St George in the Grand Final rather than the Sharkeels.

cirque

Juniors
We missed Hayne and we missed a good halves. Tim Manah was exceptional. I think he getting better. Thank god Inu and Mateo is going. Humble was good. I think Hayne will move to 5/8 next season and Humbel will be full back. I hope Cayless retires. We will free some money to buy some good players. Guru's descision of not passing the ball to Reddy was disaster.
We should have won the game.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Ando should try setting up a meeting with Finch & complain like Ricky.

With the amount of possession they enjoyed they deserved to win.

Fallen seemed to be out of the line very fast all the time.

Improved game from Poore. Tom Humble very impressive as well. Too bad he was taken out by the shark player. Wasn't his fault.
Ando should have a massive whinge about the 10 metres and play the balls, might get a free pass next week. What about after Burty made that break, gets up to play the ball and gets pushed back down and nothing from the refs FFS!!

Latest posts