What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 Eels Membership Thread

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I really really really hope that you are not a non ticketed $70 member,completely embarrassing to do so much complaining over that when in the real world these days you can barely even buy a loaf of bread and some milk for $70,you should be thankful that you even get anything for your measly/sh*tty $70 membership.

Please tell me you spent like $1000 on a ticketed membership and then i may accept your whinging

WaznTheGreat

Referee
A complete moron like you probably spent thousands and thousands of dollars this christmas on unimportant things like alcohol, too much food that will go to waste etc etc etc yet you have the nerve to whinge over a measly $70 membership,you are a disgrace.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
This dope probably bought his son a $500 bike for christmas yet he won't even go to a store to buy a proper Eels hat for like $25(instead choosing to complain over the crappy quality in his membership pack)

Disgrace.

lol, haven't had a drink of alcohol in the last week, work more hours than you can count. $70 to you maybe nothing but to a lot of people it's a lot of money.
Are like 16 or something? or maybe missing a few brain cells.

You have no idea do you? none of my kids got big presents this year, been a very bad last 4mths money for us. But you sit in your glass house in throw stones if you like.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Why didn't you just spend $70 at a proper store and get good quality merchandise if you can't get to games and only wanted merchandise in the first place?

Why get a non ticketed membership when you know damn well you would get crappy stuff(everybody knows Eels have crappy merchandise packs)

Doesn't make sense

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Please don't come back with the dramatic speech saying "I wanted to help the club out".Your $70 isn't even enough to pay for Daniel Mortimers protien powder.

mate i own one of those stores that sells that merchindice and have plenty of it.
Have you seen the quailty of stuff the Rabbitohs members get? it's top quality made but ISC not cheap China crap.

sarahk

Juniors
So after reading some of the comments here i was expecting a pile of crap painted in blue and fluro yellow to arrive at my door. You can imagine my surprise when i received a pretty cool membership pack :cool: Cmon guys its not that bad, i love the scarf, love the key ring and i love the year book. As for the hat, its pretty decent and i'd wear it :)

Pack was OK. Jusy wish someone would proof read the Year book so basic spelling errors and players numbers would be correct. 2 players at 411 Glen Mansfield and Manase Manuokafoa:crazy:

Stagger eel

Staff member
So after reading some of the comments here i was expecting a pile of crap painted in blue and fluro yellow to arrive at my door. You can imagine my surprise when i received a pretty cool membership pack :cool: Cmon guys its not that bad, i love the scarf, love the key ring and i love the year book. As for the hat, its pretty decent and i'd wear it :)

just on the key ring, can you tell that our chairman is italian? who else would a approve such an ugly piece of monstrosity...:lol:

just on the key ring, can you tell that our chairman is italian? who else would a approve such an ugly piece of monstrosity...:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You know what, at the FC AGM there was a large discussion about membership badges and our CEO kept pointing to the fact that they can make up numbered badges but it costs the club so much and more that 70% of members badges from last year are still sitting at the Football club office.

Then when you get that gordy faux gold thing, I can only think of the irony. Seriously how much does that thing cost?

I have a simple solution, mint 10,000 of the small club badges we all used to get with the new club logo but with out any numbers on the back and give those to the general members / Non FC members pre 2010, but get the 900 sent to the engravers so member numbers can be added to the back of them and send those to those who were members before the great membership change.

Seriously, I can't be the only one to think of this sh*t.

Also Hayntrain, I know your a troll, but I also know who Matters is in the real world and all of you comments were comedy value.

The packs in isolation are fine, but when compared to any other top flight sports club are just pure crap.

Also there was holy hell raised at the AGM over the annual report, and why we didn't get it before the AGM (BTW I heard it was printed and delivered to the club early November) Now if every member is getting it as the year book (which if we are being honest the last 3 year books were downscaled versions of the Annual report without the members names) why was it not distributed before the AGM?

Seriously these were also available at the AGM, but the people behind the desk only gave them out to the last 2 or 3 people that registered to vote as they only realized they had them then.

Last edited:

Nikki

Coach
Pack was OK. Jusy wish someone would proof read the Year book so basic spelling errors and players numbers would be correct. 2 players at 411 Glen Mansfield and Manase Manuokafoa:crazy:

Hindys birthdate was wrong.. Sacrilige (spl). Then again, if they can stuff up Caylo's mask, why should they bother with printed matter going out to all members. Idiots!

sarahk

Juniors
Hindys birthdate was wrong.. Sacrilige (spl). Then again, if they can stuff up Caylo's mask, why should they bother with printed matter going out to all members. Idiots!

Lol what happened with Caylos masks ?

And I like my badge :) lol I want to put my membership sticker on my car but I'm scared it's going to get damaged by idiotic dogs supporters whenever I go burwood or Livo .

fish eel

Immortal
:lol: :lol: :lol:

You know what, at the FC AGM there was a large discussion about membership badges and our CEO kept pointing to the fact that they can make up numbered badges but it costs the club so much and more that 70% of members badges from last year are still sitting at the Football club office.

Then when you get that gordy faux gold thing, I can only think of the irony. Seriously how much does that thing cost?

I have a simple solution, mint 10,000 of the small club badges we all used to get with the new club logo but with out any numbers on the back and give those to the general members / Non FC members pre 2010, but get the 900 sent to the engravers so member numbers can be added to the back of them and send those to those who were members before the great membership change.

Seriously, I can't be the only one to think of this sh*t.

Also Hayntrain, I know your a troll, but I also know who Matters is in the real world and all of you comments were comedy value.

The packs in isolation are fine, but when compared to any other top flight sports club are just pure crap.

Also there was holy hell raised at the AGM over the annual report, and why we didn't get it before the AGM
(BTW I heard it was printed and delivered to the club early November) Now if every member is getting it as the year book (which if we are being honest the last 3 year books were downscaled versions of the Annual report without the members names) why was it not distributed before the AGM?

Seriously these were also available at the AGM, but the people behind the desk only gave them out to the last 2 or 3 people that registered to vote as they only realized they had them then.

The annual report was distributed before the meeting.

I received an email late november with a link to it online

Granted, not hard copy sent out, but it was out there for all to see.

Given most communications with members in most organisations is done via email, I've no problems at all with getting the annual report via email. It saves money, and printing hard copies of documents in 2010 is just not necessary.

The annual report was distributed before the meeting.

I received an email late november with a link to it online

Granted, not hard copy sent out, but it was out there for all to see.

Given most communications with members in most organisations is done via email, I've no problems at all with getting the annual report via email. It saves money, and printing hard copies of documents in 2010 is just not necessary.

There was a question about what an annual report, is it a financial statement like they gave it or is it a year book like we always used to get along with a financial report.

I checked the link before the AGM and there was no link to the yearbook sort of thing.

Maroubra Eel

Coach

Idiots is too kind. These people are down right brainless.

Hellsy

Immortal
The Ambassador card looks pretty good..... but feel free to rip it apart as is with everything else :( :(