What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A disgrace

Syren

Juniors
Just standing up for my club and Inglis, they were cheering for the hit. They saw one of their players put a hit on another, any club's first reaction would be this. They stopped when the medicab came out, they knew it was serious.

As for Inglis well it was a good hit but i think it was clumsy, which is why they let him off. There was no malice intended for it, he just tried to put on a big hit, which didn't end the way he wanted it, hence i said 'clumsy'. I think he might get a week but because of his high status me might not get anything.

More like a fking forearm in Young's face.

Those refs are just a bunch of hopeless merkins with absolute no consistency.

As for Inglis? Great player but a fking thug and a half.

Minh

First Grade
Everybody knows what I think about NRL ref's, that was a dogshot swept under the carpet.

the painter

Juniors
Nothing wrong with the tackle in fact should be on the nrls website for hit of the week, so stop your crying and do something useful and help your team organise a nice picnic at brighton for its MAD MONDAY.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
I agree with everyone's sentiments here, it was a dog shot, was making no attempt at a tackle, jumped in the air cocked his shoulder and knew his target, grubby dog

Agree.....if his intent was to not hit him high then why was the need to jump in the air at all.. a hit around the chest for a man of his hight surely would have been sufficient if it was required at all.....not because it was one of ours that got hit but seriously if they dont start banning this sort of contact especially when a player is not watching then someone will end up in a wheelchair.....if Inglis doesnt get weeks for this one then the whole on field refereeing,video refs, linesmen and judicial system is a bloody joke......

Last edited:

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Take your tampons out you for two seconds you spineless skirts. It was a great shot. Probably ended the career of that pathetic fraud Dean Young too. You should be applauding the tackle. He did you merkins a favour.

72Gav

Juniors
Just watched the Prior tackle and the Inglis tackle on YouTube. Prior's was a lot worse, cocked elbow to the jaw where Inglis's shoulder made contact with the jaw. Inglis did jump he just braced himself for the contact. The thing I felt was disgrace was when Merrin decided to come in and cause trouble. If he had any concern for his teammate he would have stayed away and let the trainer do his job. Instead blows things up and the players are falling over Yong and the trainer. He should change his name from Merrin to Murkiness after that.

I hate Souths and I can't believe I'm sticking up for them.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Take your tampons out you for two seconds you spineless skirts. It was a great shot. Probably ended the career of that pathetic fraud Dean Young too. You should be applauding the tackle. He did you merkins a favour.

What a wonderful example you are of a rugby league supporter.....your parents must be real proud of you....your all class

72Gav

Juniors
Coast _Dragon you eloquent speaking charmer. Does the truth hurt? Facts are facts. When you follow a team passionately sometimes you lose perspective.

I think Ingilis is a dog for what he did to Brisbane, but comparing his hit and Prior's is absurd. Shoulder compared to elbow.

Saint Angelo

Juniors
Ingles attacked the head of a player that wasn't looking.
ie. a f**kin low life dog act.
It doesn't matter if he connected with his shoulder, chest or arms.
That is irrelevant.

6 weeks MINIMUM.

72Gav

Juniors
Saint_Angelo- No doubt 4+ weeks. I was just comparing it to a sent off offence. How many shoulders to the head have been sent off this year? None. How many suspended? A high percentage.

Saint Angelo

Juniors
Saint_Angelo- No doubt 4+ weeks. I was just comparing it to a sent off offence. How many shoulders to the head have been sent off this year? None. How many suspended? A high percentage.

That just proves that the refs aren't doing their job.
That hit could have broken his neck.

doggone

Juniors
Can someone give an up date on Young, the poor bloke. Inglis was agro all night! Taylor, Burgess, and Inglis need to settle down, been the same for weeks getting grubby. I hope Inglis gets whats coming to him along with the others.

Owen Da Saints

Juniors
All those d#ckhead souths supporters that bring up Priors tackle as a defence have no idea !
Priors shot was bad, so he got 7 or 8 weeks (he was also sent off !). Inglis' shot was not as bad, but not by much !
What I can't understand is the ref saying "shoulder to the head, so it's on report" !
So if the acknowledges that it was a shoulder to the head, how the hell was he allowed to stay on ??? Then he stops a try and scores another one while we lose a player !
If that was Benji Marshall being taken off on a medicab then Inglis would have been sent off ! But according to some Souths supporters, Inglis is a marque player, so he's expected to not be penalized as much for his actions ! (give me a break !)
By the way, some of the souths supporters are a disgrace !
I bought some mates to a corporate box, and the guys near us basically laughing and saying sucked in while Deanos lying on the ground unconscious ! Then they start bagging the Dragons and even the even though they're 20 points infront.
The way they were carrying on was like they won the grand final, not like a top 4 team beating a team coming 10th !
If there is anything worse than a sore loser, it's a sore winner !

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
All those d#ckhead souths supporters that bring up Priors tackle as a defence have no idea !
Priors shot was bad, so he got 7 or 8 weeks (he was also sent off !). Inglis' shot was not as bad, but not by much !
What I can't understand is the ref saying "shoulder to the head, so it's on report" !
So if the acknowledges that it was a shoulder to the head, how the hell was he allowed to stay on ??? Then he stops a try and scores another one while we lose a player !
If that was Benji Marshall being taken off on a medicab then Inglis would have been sent off ! But according to some Souths supporters, Inglis is a marque player, so he's expected to not be penalized as much for his actions ! (give me a break !)
By the way, some of the souths supporters are a disgrace !
I bought some mates to a corporate box, and the guys near us basically laughing and saying sucked in while Deanos lying on the ground unconscious ! Then they start bagging the Dragons and even the even though they're 20 points infront.
The way they were carrying on was like they won the grand final, not like a top 4 team beating a team coming 10th !
If there is anything worse than a sore loser, it's a sore winner !

Anyone who thinks attacking a players head and leaving them unconscious is funny is the scum of the earth regardless of who they support...all you scum bags on here who are laughing it up take a good look at yourselves and imagine if it was a family member lying on the ground...

Latest posts