What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A disgrace

blacklock

Juniors
I watched it.
And it made ME dizzy!

But thanks for the heads-up.

here's the plan.
we'll start slowly.
get it banned in NRL first.

then take on MMA Australia - LOL.

are you in?
maybe not.
;-)

keep well blacklock.

hod.
now THATS what you call a concussion inducing impact hehe. :) but i see your point too. i just like to see the fireworks on the field. we all love a brawl during state of origin. the shoulder charge is that little spark during the regular season! not so that someone gets badly injured... you have to admit, watching it real time looked pretty cool. slightly? lol

now THATS what you call a concussion inducing impact hehe. :) but i see your point too. i just like to see the fireworks on the field. we all love a brawl during state of origin. the shoulder charge is that little spark during the regular season! not so that someone gets badly injured... you have to admit, watching it real time looked pretty cool. slightly? lol

maybe i was being too frivolous in my earlier post - about headshots and concussion.

I have to say i am 100% against the shoulder charge, in NRL.
But not too worried by front on contact like Chief and Spud, or some of the other "fireworks" you mentioned.

That is because i see the shoulder charge as a cheap shot. Often performed by BIG man on smaller man. and generally the victim is not looking - does not see it coming.
Also, there is potential for it to go seriously wrong - when executed the way inglis did on Dean Young.

hod.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Inglis is contesting the grading of the charge. If he is successful and it is downgraded to Grade 3 (from Grade 4), he will accept a 3 week suspension. If unsuccessful, it will be 5 weeks.

Source: ABC TV News

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Inglis is contesting the grading of the charge. If he is successful and it is downgraded to Grade 3 (from Grade 4), he will accept a 3 week suspension. If unsuccessful, it will be 5 weeks.

Source: ABC TV News

Honestly how can anyone expect to have a hit like that downgraded....but he probaly will...if he does get it reduced to 3 they should add another 2 onto it for his attitude afterwards....lets hope hes not smirking when he leaves the judiciary like he was after he realised he wasnt getting sent off but was only placed on report.....

Last edited:

Latest posts