What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A disgrace

Willow

Assistant Moderator
My havent we forgotton how some supporters of the merged team, carried on when they were on top of the ladder and beating teams well below them.
Funny, no one remembers you.

You must have been seriously owned that day.

Fire

First Grade
Any fullback worth his salt would have made the same tackle last night. Fullbacks have been smashing blokes in similar circumstances since 1908.

The fact Inglis is a bit taller than young didn't help. Anyone how thinks inglis targeted his head is a dead set goose.

Was he careless, yes, reckless , maybe. We're they any worse than the two shots where burgess was hit accross his melon.( admittedly it is a big target!)

I think deep down the dragons fans know they have had there time at the top and their team is on the wane. (no pun intended!)

Yeah nah. Fact is he didn't show remorse, didn't walk over to the medi-cab, didn't nod at the referee (instead he smirked), we don't even know if he went into the sheds after the game.

Even Luke with his spear tackle last week placed his hand on the guys chest to apologise and when the ref called him out he nodded his head to admit he f**ked up.

Inglis is a dog. Hope he hits the KFC and does an ACL :lol:

Owen Da Saints

Juniors
Any fullback worth his salt would have made the same tackle last night. Fullbacks have been smashing blokes in similar circumstances since 1908.

The fact Inglis is a bit taller than young didn't help. Anyone how thinks inglis targeted his head is a dead set goose.

Was he careless, yes, reckless , maybe. We're they any worse than the two shots where burgess was hit accross his melon.( admittedly it is a big target!)

I think deep down the dragons fans know they have had there time at the top and their team is on the wane. (no pun intended!)

R u kidding ? Is this a gee up ?
R u trying to compare a high shot from Inglis to a soft open hand clumsy shot across the face on Burgess ?
I'm referring to Millers high shot. You know, the one where Burgess went down like a sack of sh#t to get the penalty, and then takes the 1st hit up after the penalty.
You want to compare that to a high shot where the guy is driven off on the medicab with a neckbrace on ? That will do me !
That open handed shot on Burgess had less impact than the cheap shot he put on Morris after he scored his try ! But that was ok was it ?

MrSpeaker

Juniors
524092_3821078758965_1422202224_n.jpg

How can Price compare the two

themacemaceman

Juniors
R u kidding ? Is this a gee up ?
R u trying to compare a high shot from Inglis to a soft open hand clumsy shot across the face on Burgess ?
I'm referring to Millers high shot. You know, the one where Burgess went down like a sack of sh#t to get the penalty, and then takes the 1st hit up after the penalty.
You want to compare that to a high shot where the guy is driven off on the medicab with a neckbrace on ? That will do me !
That open handed shot on Burgess had less impact than the cheap shot he put on Morris after he scored his try ! But that was ok was it ?

Yes, yes I do want to compare it. Inglis went in to put a good shot on young. A shirtfront, a body check whatever you want to call it.
Did his shoulder hit him in the head. Absolutely. Was it intentionally to hit him in the head with his shoulder. Hell no.
In my day a shoulder charge meant your led with your shoulder and your body would be at an angle to the ground. Inglis was deadset upright when he collided with him. Shoulder makes contact these days and it's a "shoulder charge".

Would be interested to see what Craig young thought about the tackle?

possm

Coach
Yes, yes I do want to compare it. Inglis went in to put a good shot on young. A shirtfront, a body check whatever you want to call it.
Did his shoulder hit him in the head. Absolutely. Was it intentionally to hit him in the head with his shoulder. Hell no.
In my day a shoulder charge meant your led with your shoulder and your body would be at an angle to the ground. Inglis was deadset upright when he collided with him. Shoulder makes contact these days and it's a "shoulder charge".

Would be interested to see what Craig young thought about the tackle?

Inglis saw he was looking the other way, he lept at him and hit him with his shoulder and arm. He should have been marched and he should get 6 weeks.

Owen Da Saints

Juniors

How can Price compare the two

Hey Mr Speaker !
Not everyone agrees with what Price said (if you read some of the earlier comments you would know this !)
That was just a frustrated coach trying to come to terms with what he just witnessed.
And while you're putting pictures up, can you put the picture of Pritchards hit up as well, and tell us all what the difference is between that and Inglis' one ?
How long was Pritchard suspended for ?
I notice you didn't want to answer any of the questions I was asking.
Can you enlightened us by answering some of the questions posed in previous posts? Or don't you want to ?
The floor is yours !

Willow

Assistant Moderator
lol @ maceman. Telling people how to think. This seems to be general argument from the blinkered blow-ins, little tantrums because others would dare to think that Inglis made an illegal tackle.

"Not Inglis's fault... it only happened because he's taller..." lol. Ergo, it is Young's fault for being shorter.

FMD, you could write 10 volumes on stupidity and the first nine volumes would be entitled "lol@50uff$"

Last edited:

MrSpeaker

Juniors
Hey Mr Speaker !
Not everyone agrees with what Price said (if you read some of the earlier comments you would know this !)
That was just a frustrated coach trying to come to terms with what he just witnessed.
And while you're putting pictures up, can you put the picture of Pritchards hit up as well, and tell us all what the difference is between that and Inglis' one ?
How long was Pritchard suspended for ?
I notice you didn't want to answer any of the questions I was asking.
Can you enlightened us by answering some of the questions posed in previous posts? Or don't you want to ?
The floor is yours !

No worries Mate I'll get onto the Pritchard pics shortly

stg666

Juniors
in your day eh mate. well in this day and age with coverage the way it is , imagine all the mothers watching that and what they thought. you are a deadset dinasour who has no idea how the female mind works. with inglis's height there was no way he was NOT going to hit dean young's head. inglis is a dog.

MrSpeaker

Juniors
in your day eh mate. well in this day and age with coverage the way it is , imagine all the mothers watching that and what they thought. you are a deadset dinasour who has no idea how the female mind works. with inglis's height there was no way he was NOT going to hit dean young's head. inglis is a dog.

If Inglis is a dog so is Prior

Mr Red

First Grade

mate no one is saying the tackle was a dog act... had the hit been timed properly it would have been applauded, especially if a dragons fullback pulled off the same shoulder charge.. what most fans are annoyed about is the fact that at no point did inglis show any care for the player laying there out cold who at that point could have had a broken jaw or anything...thats the dog act.. not the actual tackle..

MrSpeaker

Juniors
Why? What did Matt Prior do? Pretty rich coming from a club who employed Craig Field. What? Too fresh a scab? Suck my dick, wood duck :lol:

You'd like that you fagon wouldn't you. f**k you guys winge more than Roosters supporters

Last edited:

Fire

First Grade
Seen as you're a wiz with computers. Go find footage of both for me, instead of still shots. Hope you're not defending the dog at the judiciary.

How's that angry midget Craig Field going these days?

LOL@5(o)uff$!

MrSpeaker

Juniors
Seen as you're a wiz with computers. Go find footage of both for me, instead of still shots. Hope you're not defending the dog at the judiciary.

How's that angry midget Craig Field going these days?

LOL@5(o)uff$!

Nah mate not defending him at all but how the f**k can you call him a dog and not call Prior a dog with his deliberate elbow to the head. Oh is it because you have 2 sets of rules

PS you haven't answered my question when you asked me to suck your dick I asked if you would like that you winging fagon ?