What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A disgrace

Drop Bear

Juniors
Don't get me wrong, not upset with the loss, in fact really happy with what could have happened with our attack, if it came off... Piss at the ref's who seem to protect the so called star plaers out there???

dragonsman4eva

Juniors
Tbh I am not focused on our performance, I hope deans ok, and the refs were disgraceful, and souths fans are biggest grubs

64 Dragon

Coach
Tbh I am not focused on our performance, I hope deans ok, and the refs were disgraceful, and souths fans are biggest grubs

Shocking night all round. Started badly then continually got worse. I thought the Inglis/Young incident would fire us up, but no, back to just getting worse.

juanfarkall

Coach
What I hate about this stuff is that the dragons get no benefit from an illegal play...actually they get penalized by losing a player. The offending team keeps the extra man and hence advantage

Joke of a rule

But we did get a free interchange and a penalty....

Quigs and the Wok are right.... and about the same age.

Ziggy the God

First Grade
More disgusting was the fact that Souths fans started their chant while Dean was out to it on the ground. That was just low. As a Knights fan I am in your corner on this. They are dogs that club.

You said the same bullshit when your young guy went off against us.

Both times the guy was clapped off. I know, because I was there clapping with the rest.
Where you at the game?

Don't let your hatred get in the way of a good story.

The refs are a disgrace this week?

That's funny. Many of the people posting in this thread last week were telling Sharks supporters not to whinge about refereeing decisions.

How the wheel turns.......

64 Dragon

Coach
None of the comments here excuses the fact that one player attacked the head of another player and didn't think he did anything wrong.

SOMEONE IS GOING TO BE BADLY HURT UNLESS THIS SORT OF TACKLE IS BANNED!!!!!!!!

rabbitohs95

Bench
Just standing up for my club and Inglis, they were cheering for the hit. They saw one of their players put a hit on another, any club's first reaction would be this. They stopped when the medicab came out, they knew it was serious.

As for Inglis well it was a good hit but i think it was clumsy, which is why they let him off. There was no malice intended for it, he just tried to put on a big hit, which didn't end the way he wanted it, hence i said 'clumsy'. I think he might get a week but because of his high status me might not get anything.

dragonsman4eva

Juniors
Inglis jumped in the air with his shoulder cocked and there was no other target other than youngs head, I am sorry but he had to go, but of course as is the case with the refs these days they don't have the balls to send anyone off, except Matt prior he did the same thing, got sent off, inglis did the same thing and people said its a good hit?? It was intentional.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Ziggy, who here gives a stuff about some argument you're having with a Nwcastle supporter?

64 Dragon

Coach
Hey, Rabbitohs95, what has Inglis's "high status" got to do with anything? All players are equal under the rules. Aren't they?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
The refs are a disgrace this week?

That's funny. Many of the people posting in this thread last week were telling Sharks supporters not to whinge about refereeing decisions.

How the wheel turns.......
Sharks supporters were whinging over nothing.

You obviously didn't see the incident. My assumption - based on you comparing what constitutes a knock-on with a player having his head taken off. Feign ignorance... your best defence now.

Inglis should have been sent, no question.

Dean Young probably won't play again.

big country

Juniors
Even if we were reduced to 10 men tonight yawl wouldn't have beaten us so you dragqueens should stop crying into your handbags, no?:cool:

blacksafake

First Grade
Just standing up for my club and Inglis, they were cheering for the hit. They saw one of their players put a hit on another, any club's first reaction would be this. They stopped when the medicab came out, they knew it was serious.

As for Inglis well it was a good hit but i think it was clumsy, which is why they let him off. There was no malice intended for it, he just tried to put on a big hit, which didn't end the way he wanted it, hence i said 'clumsy'. I think he might get a week but because of his high status me might not get anything.

Utter BS i was sitting with souths fans & they were treating the low MONGREL DOG Inglis like a god even when it was clear that Deano was in some trouble.What was even worse is upstairs in the souths members whilst waiting for the players they showed a replay & 95% of the stupid supporters cheered.Hell they even have to put the words up on the screen so they can sing their team song it's a pity most can't read

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Of course Souths were too good. We were crap. But this is not about the result.

Souths fans: work out what the discussion is about and stop being so defensive. Inglis should have been sent.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
As for Inglis well it was a good hit but i think it was clumsy, which is why they let him off.
But then you contradict yourself...
rabbitohs95 said:
I think he might get a week
But surely if he did nothing wrong, he shouild get no suspension. Btw, lol@ 'a week'.
rabbitohs95 said:
but because of his high status me might not get anything.
Hang on, so now you're saying he might get off scott-free because he is he is highly paid. Wow.

Inglis should have been sent.

Big Sam

First Grade

Yes! Fully agree! Was far, far worse than Prior deliberately trying to concuss the opposition's chief playmaker with a late, pre-meditated elbow to the head. Throw the book at GI - ban him for life!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Yes! Fully agree! Was far, far worse than Prior deliberately trying to concuss the opposition's chief playmaker with a late, pre-meditated elbow to the head. Throw the book at GI - ban him for life!
Have another drink.