What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread XL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apey

Staff member
Typical loser talk. You can't match wits with me so you run and hide. So sad. I pity you.

Mate one of our pot plants could match wits with you. In fact I think it may just have you beat. Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt, and all that.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
You can get Coopers here and Boag's which I love, but my new beer of choice is Blue Moon. It's delicious and better than any Australian beer I've had!!!

senses: yep, lesson learned!!! There's rum, but I'm not such a fan..

Blue moon? Pffffft gimme a coopers any day!

Try and track down some session red lager!

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Mate one of our pot plants could match wits with you. In fact I think it may just have you beat. Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt, and all that.

You know what this means?

You have a dead pot plant!

Alba

Coach
Blue moon? Pffffft gimme a coopers any day!

Try and track down some session red lager!

I'm obsessed with it! Me and hubby will easily go through a case while we are sitting at home watching tv! With a slice of orange of course :p I tried pumpkin beer and it made me break out in hives :/

Alba

Coach
I can't remember the name of the bar in Baltimore (maybe Max's Tavern or Ale House??).. Their selection of craft beer is dangerous!!!

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
I can't remember the name of the bar in Baltimore (maybe Max's Tavern or Ale House??).. Their selection of craft beer is dangerous!!!

Yep, Maxs is in Fells Point.

Generally have around 100 to 110 beers on tap.
Feel like Charlie in the chocolate factory there..

Ozzy

First Grade
Baltimore is about 200 miles south. Down the coast from Yonkers.

They'll cop stronger winds and harder rain as they are on the strong side - the eye will pass near us.
Hope they are well away from flood prone areas. The storm surge in combo with the high tide will make quite a mess!
Cheers for that. From what I understand they live on the third floor in a brick building. I just got an email saying they're okay and outside the skies are grey with a slight wind and no rain.

I hope you all get through it with the minimum of damage and no loss of rubbish bins/cans.

First Grade
Done well. Scored a new Helmet that was $299.99 shop clearing stock, paid $79 plus $19, chuffed.

Alba

Coach
Yep, Maxs is in Fells Point.

Generally have around 100 to 110 beers on tap.
Feel like Charlie in the chocolate factory there..

It's awesome.. And the bartender that was there when we were there was hot as sh*t and she knew where every single tap was for each beer with her eyes closed! We will definitely be going back to go there! Philly has nothing close to that

whall15

Coach
Shaved off the goatee & I now officially have a moustache.

I am man, & it's most man.
23mqa74.jpg

Ron_Swanson_Buttons-Ron_Approves.png.scaled500.png

Last edited:

Monk

Referee
If I don't start studying for my uni exams soon im gunna fail...

Someone motivate me pls.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Made some improvement on my running today. Still wheezing quite badly, but managed to keep going and didn't run out of breath this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.