What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Roosters.

Blair

Coach
Montoya marking the bombs for Tupou is probably the best bet. He's strong and he can jump.

In 2018 we announced ourselves with a shock 32-6 demolition of the Roosters in Sydney. I was there. It can happen.*

* but not enough of a 'hope' to make me go to the game this weekend. Anyway, that new stadium charges through the roof and, coming back from a holiday, I've pretty much shut up shop in regard to spending. I hope the Warriors make me regret it.

Last edited:

Meth

Staff member
Siua Wong and Sitili Tupouniua in the second row for the NSW cup. Embarrassing

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
I was actually surprised by how weak both NSW Cup teams looked. Do the Roosters have all of their first stringers available but a lot of second stringers injured? Notable also that Leiataua isn't playing?

Matua

Bench
Siua Wong and Sitili Tupouniua in the second row for the NSW cup. Embarrassing
Just out of interest why is this embarrassing?

I wonder if Wong will play for Samoa this year so he has all his PI teams covered before choosing between NZ and Oz.

Leber

Bench
At least with Pompey playing centre, Webster can't waste him on the bench.

Silver lining? lol.

Matua

Bench
It's by far the least game I've been looking to all year.
My mate and I regularly go to this game for our usual annual loss against the Roosters. But, he's in Qld this weekend and looking at the rain outside I'm thinking I'll just watch this one on the TV at home. At least then I'll only be miserable for the game and not also be wet.

Blair

Coach
My mate and I regularly go to this game for our usual annual loss against the Roosters. But, he's in Qld this weekend and looking at the rain outside I'm thinking I'll just watch this one on the TV at home. At least then I'll only be miserable for the game and not also be wet.
I like to think I'd go to our annual loss to the Chooks too, but always hum and haw about it, with mixed results. I missed the 31-all thriller in '07, missed a 40-0 loss a few years ago, caught Johnson's debut (but a 13-6 loss) in '11, saw the glory of an Easter Sunday 32-6 win in '18, endured a 32-6 loss at the SCG in '19.

I've come out 50-50 I think. I won't upset that balance today!