What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will we be implicated in this doping scandal?

Frederick

Staff member
Any and all speculation of names, unless they are named in the media, will be deleted and possibly receive further disciplinary action. This is your first and final warning

perverse

Referee
ooooooooooooooo

discipline me, Fred. discipline me hard.

man-touching-nipple-197x300.png

Big Tim

First Grade
Any and all speculation of names, unless they are named in the media, will be deleted and possibly receive further disciplinary action. This is your first and final warning

Would it be an issue if someone with much more time and knowledge than me were to list all our current squad and the previous clubs they have played for?

eg.

Boyd - Brisbane, St George, Newcastle
McManus - Newcastle
Gagai - Brisbane, Newcastle
Tahu - Newcastle, Parramatta, Penrith
Uate - Newcastle
Mullen - Newcastle

etc, etc

????

Joker's Wild

Coach
Would it be an issue if someone with much more time and knowledge than me were to list all our current squad and the previous clubs they have played for?

eg.

Boyd - Brisbane, St George, Newcastle
McManus - Newcastle
Gagai - Brisbane, Newcastle
Tahu - Newcastle, Parramatta, Penrith
Uate - Newcastle
Mullen - Newcastle

etc, etc

????

Gidley - Newcastle
Snowden - Newcastle, Cronulla
Buderus - Newcastle, Leeds
Mason - Newcastle, Bulldogs, Roosters, French Rugby
Scott - Newcastle, Cronulla, St George-Ill
Houston- Newcastle, St George-Ill

Hilder - Newcatle, Cronulla, Gold Coast
McKinnon - Newcastle, St George-Ill
Faalongo - Newcastle, Souths, Huddersfield
Costigan - Newcatle, St George-Ill, Canberra, Brisbane
Sims - Newcastle, St George-Ill, Brisbane
Quinn - Newcastle, Melbourne

Last edited:

Big Tim

First Grade
I cant recall if it was the Triple M Grill Team, or the Rush Hour that spoke of an article written by Brian Smith.

The gist of it according to one of the above shows was that a player was released because he didnt have an NRL "rig" and then turned up at another club 12 months later and was a different physical specimen.

Anybody have a link to said article? I would like to read it.

Hanscholo

Bench
As far as I can tell having looked thru the squad, seen who was where and when in relation to the clubs Dank was actually involved with, not just reported to be incorrectly. It's 2 players at the very most that 'may' be implicated. I certainly wont mention names. I am disgusted any of this was released in the first place. A full and proper investigation should have been done and the guilty people charged before the public knew any of this.