What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spagnolo Back On the board?

eel4life

Juniors
Trust me, your messing with the wrong person.

Hide behind the keyboard, just like the rest of your mates.

Your mates on the board have already started their infighting.

Don't waste your time Jodeci, how funny was it tonight when Mr Fitzgerald stood there explaining what was going to happen, then he realised he created the loophole.

That was Priceless, ha ha ha .. fantastic actually.

But its ok, Parra First didn't lie to anyone, they were above board, they did not do any dodgy deals or anything like that, they got hammered by Fitzgeralds creation ... Priceless ...

hindmarsh_1

Juniors
Don't waste your time Jodeci, how funny was it tonight when Mr Fitzgerald stood there explaining what was going to happen, then he realised he created the loophole.

But its ok, Parra First didn't lie to anyone, they were above board, they did not do any dodgy deals or anything like that, they got hammered by Fitzgeralds creation ... Priceless ...

Long live the emporer !! Lol lol

Eels Dude

Coach
no one has done anything wrong, they are just following the constitution aren't they?
Don't blame Roy or anyone else for this the rules were followed.
Anyway why wouldn't you want Roy on the Board? his done nothing wrong in the past few years you people need to stop listening to AM radio and thinking it's all not agenda driven.

He was voted out, so it doesn't matter what people's reasons are the people have spoken and they don't wantjhim. Yet he's found a loophole to get back on. That's slimey abd selfish. It reeks of Fitzy at his finest.

Etu Uaisele

Juniors

Yeah thanks mr PESC . You better have that Grothe on your arse looked at .

eel speel

Juniors
Let's hope so. He's a wonderful man.

I've heard he's wonderful too but I've heard he's a dictator! Just ask some of the people who work at the leagues club or footy club - or those who have left and been sacked.

Sounds like he's just like Fitzy loves power and will do whatever he can to retain power.

what that saying "power corrupts ....or is it absolute power corrupts"

eel speel

Juniors

Yes Parrafirst got hammered by Fitzgeralds creation. Bad news for us people who love the blue and gold. Spags and Fitzy just keep playing out their battle and we fans get cop it . we are a joke because of Sassen and Spags. Negative spotlight on the Eels.....

eel speel

Juniors
He was voted out, so it doesn't matter what people's reasons are the people have spoken and they don't wantjhim. Yet he's found a loophole to get back on. That's slimey abd selfish. It reeks of Fitzy at his finest.

yes Spags was voted out! the members spoke and wanted change and he came 10th out of 15......must have been embarrassed about be 10th. would have heard his ego.

yes it smells and is slimy. agree

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Agree it's a slimy move but democracy encourages that kind of shit.

Spags seems like a slimy individual but are ParraFirst any better dancing on his grave after the election? I wish the useless merkins on both sides would grow up. f**king deadshits.

You're all making our club look bad. All of you.

Personally I don't think it matters who is on our board, but whatever you think about the signings of Kearney and Osbourne, surely we can all agree that Stuart and Edwards are the right men to take us forward. Therefore why does it matter if Spagnolo is part of the board? Maybe this way both sides can be happy.

Sharp said we need a board that is invisible. The only reason we ever hear about Spagnolo is because Hadley and the ParraFirst crew keep dragging our club through the mud.

If you'd all just STFU and cop it sweet we wouldn't have these problems. Stuart and Edwards have been employed to run the club. The current board (whoever it includes) has been chosen by fans to stay out of the f**king way.

bartman

Immortal
f**k off Spagnolo, you faced election and you came 10th. Listen to the will of the people and move on ;-).

Slimy move by Sassoon imo, to have "personal reasons" for resigning from one Board but staying on the other? If you wanted to drop from two boards to one, don't contest the most recent election...

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
f**k off Spagnolo, you faced election and you came 10th. Listen to the will of the people and move on ;-).

Slimy move by Sassoon imo, to have "personal reasons" for resigning from one Board but staying on the other? If you wanted to drop from two boards to one, don't contest the most recent election...

:lol:

It's whingers like you that make me glad Spagnolo has done this. Maybe I need to grow up too.

Wow this has really blown up on here. Everyone needs to relax.

We all get to vote in 18 months. Interested to see which major sponsor Roy has go to the club and if Sharp and his mates would block the new sponsor out of dislike for Roy.

Now that would look petty.

I really do hope everyone can can work together on the board. Was hoping Roy and his mates would just drop off the FC board to make the transition easier for new board but they managed to obviously find a loophole created by no other than Fitzgerald. I find this so hilarious that This has backfired on Fitzy how embarrassing for him!!!!

I'm over the petty wars.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
This terrible shit starting with the predetermined plan to undermine and inevitably sack Daniel Anderson is why long-time supporters like Para Pete dropped our club. What Spags is up to now digs the knife even deeper into the backs of many thousands of Parramatta supporters, this includes me. I have not given up on my club but many others will if this shit continues. Warned everyone back in 2010 of what will befall our club if Spags and his cronies stayed on. He needs to be given the tap on the shoulder. You will only make things worse for our club if you don't move on Spags. The sooner all residues of 3P are removed from our club all the better. This is a very serious matter.

Latest posts