What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

04/05: the season of inter

half

Coach
i'd go for:

toldo
zanetti - cordoba - cannavaro/matrix - coco
vdm - davids - emre - stankovic
martins - vieri/adriano

or

toldo
cordoba - matrix - cannavaro
zanetti - davids - coco
stankovic - emre
recoba
veiri

Craig

Juniors
half said:
i wouldn't complain about any of them leaving, except maybe adani

Adani has been linked with moves to either Benfica or Fliorentina. Karagounis has been linked with moves to both clubs at the moment as well.

-----Toldo-------

J.Zanetti - Burdisso- Cannavaro - Cordoba/Favalli

-------Veron - Davids- Stankovic--------

--------Martins - Vieri - Adriano

half

Coach
i can't see burdisso replacing cordoba or matrix right away

and coco is surely our left back option

hybrid_tiger

Coach
half,

How can you put Materazzi and Cordoba in your line-up when you have just signed Favalli and Burdisso? :?:

hybrid_tiger

Coach
half said:
i can't see burdisso replacing cordoba or matrix right away

and coco is surely our left back option

Burdisso, from all accounts, is already ten time the player Cordoba or Materazzi is.

And surely Favalli will start at LB? Coco has been injured for more than 12 months.

half

Coach
true. but fully fit, coco is the mang

maybe burdisso can get a crack at cannavaro's spot

hybrid_tiger

Coach
half said:
true. but fully fit, coco is the mang

maybe burdisso can get a crack at cannavaro's spot

Cannavaro is a great defender. One of the best going around.

His form slipped as soon as he moved to Inter. As he showed at EURO, he still is one of the best.

Craig

Juniors
Well I think Inter could have done worse then not sign Cannavaro.

To date thankfully he has turned down a move to Juventus for Lillian Thuram in return.

Craig

Juniors
Mario Rebecchi has gone on loan to Parma.

Parma seem to be the club where Inter likes to dumps it players onto for either on loan or sell them.

half

Coach
inter should've signed nesta, not cannavaro

i'm still slapping my head over that stupid decision

mjdj

Juniors
whenever i hear the word inter i just get the uncontrollable urge to laugh

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hybrid_tiger

Coach
half said:
how is emerson going anyway?

You want my thoughts on Emerson:

Emerson could decide to have a year off from the game if Roma don’t agree to sell him to Juventus.

That is according to his wife, who told an Italian TV show of how desperate he is to have his future sorted out.

"We are separated but we keep in touch because of our child," she told Telelombardia. "He’s very agitated and nervous right now.

"I asked him whether it was down to his situation with Roma and he told me he was ready to spend the next year in Brazil.

"All this will occur if the Giallorossi don’t decide to release him to the Turin club this summer."

The Brazilian international, whose contract in the capital expires in 2005, has a verbal agreement to join the Bianconeri.

He’s been handed a four-year contract but Juventus have yet to agree a fee with the Olimpico outfit.

They have reportedly offered around £7m but Roma want £13m - a figure Real Madrid and Inter are both prepared to pay.

Roma will start pre-season training this week but the former Bayer Leverkusen ace will be absent after sending medical certificates which state he is suffering from depression.

What a f**king farce!

Firstly, he has a contract with Roma until the END of next year. The fact that he hasnt turned up to pre-season training should result in a fine at the very least.

He signed a contract and he has to fulful it. It's as simple as that. At the moment he is in breach of contract. And please don't tell me anyone is going to believe the depression story?

FFS, he must have a short term memory, as it was Roma who paid his wages for more than 12 months after he did his cruciate, which was right after we bought him from Leverkusen. I distinctly remember him sitting in the stands crying because he couldn't turn out for us when he was injured.

Roma are doing everything they can do resolve his transfer. What does he expect the club to do? Accept the p1ss poor offer that Juve have made just because he is whinging and suffering from "depression"? Get farked.

If he wants to move to Juve then he should tell Moggi to get his finger out of his arse and pay us the fee we are demanding or get farked. (I believe we are asking 10 Million + Blasi or 12 Million with not player). Otherwise he isnt going anywhere.

f**k if we didnt have financial problems, then I would make him stay until his contract finished, forcing him to train, whilst letting him rot on the bench for a year. f**k him

half

Coach
hybrid_tiger said:
nah not really, i just wanted to poke some fun at roma. lol

no discipline whatsoever in the capital

hybrid_tiger

Coach
half said:
hybrid_tiger said:
nah not really, i just wanted to poke some fun at roma. lol

no discipline whatsoever in the capital

:lol:

This coming from an Inter supporter. Please half, stop. You are making yourself look very stupid.

Apart from Emerson being a merkin of the highest order, there is nothing wrong with discipline at Roma. In fact, Inter could take a lesson from them in how to manage ego's. :shock:

;-)

And continue to poke some fun at Roma. It will be very funny indeed when they finish ahead of Inter yet again.

Inter still havent learnt anything. They talk themselves up at the start of every season, whilst the real contenders, Roma, Juve and Milan keep quiet. It's a vicious cycle halfy. 8)

Craig

Juniors
:blahb: :blahb: :blahb: :blahb:

We will see hybrid.

It is purely Roma's fault they didn't win anything last season (I guess just like the same for Inter).

If there is no injuries or suspensions then can and will be very hard to beat. Remember they had a 6 or 7 game winning streak at one point last season.