What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

04/05: the season of inter

Craig

Juniors
hybrid if you can tell me the relevance to why Inter had no players included in the Italian Olympic squad? So what? It isn't the be all and end all, and I would rather have them playing for Inter then in Greece.

Inter has 13 Italian players with several others on loan to Serie A and B clubs. And a check on Milan's site, they have two less in 11, your point being?

SO what is wrong with having foregin players? Should they sell all of their overseas players (well most) and have them fill their squad with some 2nd rate players?

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Craig said:
hybrid if you can tell me the relevance to why Inter had no players included in the Italian Olympic squad? So what? It isn't the be all and end all, and I would rather have them playing for Inter then in Greece.

Inter has 13 Italian players with several others on loan to Serie A and B clubs. And a check on Milan's site, they have two less in 11, your point being?

SO what is wrong with having foregin players? Should they sell all of their overseas players (well most) and have them fill their squad with some 2nd rate players?

Because it shows that clubs like Roma have a brilliant youth system which provides players to the Italian set-up.

Nothing is wrong with foreign players, but when foreign players outnumber Italian ones, it is quite poor IMO. Perhaps you have a different view to me because you're not Italian so I can understand. But thats my view anyway.

half

Coach
hybrid_tiger said:
To build a strong foundation you should be able to produce solid juniors from the country that you are based in.
nup. i disagree. inter is a club very accepting of all people around the world. that was the fundamental belief over the naming of the club. you might not be impressed with that and the nazis weren't either, but i am

inter: the most popular serie a team not just in italy, but the world

37453.jpg

i love the white kit

Craig

Juniors
hybrid_tiger said:
Because it shows that clubs like Roma have a brilliant youth system which provides players to the Italian set-up.

Nothing is wrong with foreign players, but when foreign players outnumber Italian ones, it is quite poor IMO. Perhaps you have a different view to me because you're not Italian so I can understand. But thats my view anyway.

Well are you critical of Merda (Milan) having 11 Italian players then?

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Craig said:
hybrid_tiger said:

Well are you critical of Merda (Milan) having 11 Italian players then?

Not as much as Inter.

half

Coach
what team do those guys support and who are they throwing the scooter at???

roma sux. just face it already. the top teams in italy are represented with a star above their logo. roma is not one of those teams

hybrid_tiger

Coach
half said:
what team do those guys support and who are they throwing the scooter at???

roma sux. just face it already. the top teams in italy are represented with a star above their logo. roma is not one of those teams

Halfy, halfy, halfy.

Those are Inter fans. They are throwing a scooter off the second-tier of the San Siro. Why? Perhaps they realised their club is so sh1t? ;-)

Craig

Juniors
hybrid_tiger said:
Not as much as Inter.

So it is good enough for Milan to have only 11 Italian players, and Inter have 13, two more and yet you won't have a go at them?

Why not?

Craig

Juniors
hybrid_tiger said:
Halfy, halfy, halfy.

Those are Inter fans. They are throwing a scooter off the second-tier of the San Siro. Why? Perhaps they realised their club is so sh1t? ;-)

Well what about Roma?

At least Inter has done something in Europe now what have Roma done?

You champion them up, yet they won no more then Lecce last season.

Craig

Juniors
hybrid_tiger said:
What about this?

foto4.jpg

:?:

What about it?

Your not going to defend your Roma fans over the trouble caused when they played Milan last year?

Why not?

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Craig, I didnt defend the Roma fans. I actually said they were disgraceful and deserved to be given life bans.

And I don't go for Roma because they win. Otherwise I'd be following Milan or Juventus.

Roma haven't won much in Europe, but they are currently still a better side than Inter and until your club proves otherwise next season, it will remain the same. ;-)

Currently, Inter arent even in the Top 3 sides in the Serie A. Sad, but true.

Craig

Juniors
I will laugh should Inter and Roma get picked together in the UEFA Champions League should Inter qualify.

But tell me, how come your no critical of Milan for 11 Italian players, whereas Inter has 13 yet your critical of them?

hybrid_tiger

Coach
I will laugh should Inter and Roma get picked together in the UEFA Champions League should Inter qualify

I would absolutely love that. 4-1 anyone? :D

Milan have Nesta, Maldini, Pirlo, Gattuso, Inzaghi and sometimes Ambrosini as starters.

That's 6 out of 11 starters who are Italian.

Who do Inter have? Toldo, Vieri and Cannavaro. That's pretty poor.