What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: Centenary Test :: Australia v NZ @ SCG

Centenary Test Result :: Australia v New Zealand

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted for NZ. I just can't bring myself to cheer for Slater, Inglis, Folau, Cameron Smith et al (wa#kers)

GO THE KIWIS!!!! I never thought that I would say that

WTF is wrong with the blokes above...is it a Storm thing or a Qld thing ??.

Get over it...

As for Kite getting a gig...what a joke. I hope the Kiwis target him big time.

He is nothing special and Webb has done sweet FA as well.

blain

Juniors
oh yeah, that forward pack isnt as impressive as i thought it would be, but f**k me those backs and halves should rip us to shreds!!

go you kiwis

adamkungl

Immortal
Webb is a myth. Kite isn't even up to myth standards. And Gallen's in average form, a thug, and been out for weeks. Laffranchi, Myles, Thaiday.

LeagueMad

Juniors
oh yeah, that forward pack isnt as impressive as i thought it would be, but f**k me those backs and halves should rip us to shreds!!

go you kiwis

This game isn't in the bag yet , NZ can match that forward pack , and with the coach an assistant to the storm side , he if anyone know's the weaknesses of the storm players involved , the aussie team hasn't been chosen on form its been chosen with the veiw its gona be a battle up front anything can happen

Billythekid

First Grade
I voted for NZ. I just can't bring myself to cheer for Slater, Inglis, Folau, Cameron Smith et al (wa#kers)

GO THE KIWIS!!!! I never thought that I would say that

Still bitter about the GF are we?

The forward pack isn't all that strong but i can't see NZ competing with that backline.

supersoniceagle

Juniors
Yeh Webb and Kite shouldn't be there really. Thaiday would've been the better impact forward off the bench. As for Kite, even as a Manly fan I have to admit he's been quiet. Hasn't been playing poorly, but others deserved a go on form

Titanic

First Grade
The selectors create the "Great Leveller" - friggin' disgraceful in two positions: how Webb even makes the Cows team beats me and Kite just ain't that great but generally the others are either spot on or "up there". Certainly won't be a 50 point point blow out.

langpark

First Grade
Ryan Hoffman, Paul Gallen, Carl Webb

are they serious!?

Shoulda been Hindmarsh, Laffranchi and anyone but Webb!

Pierced Soul

First Grade
bwahahahaa kite and webb looks like they're just handing out jersyes to people who ask. galloway is better then webb and kite is close to useless.

kite's selection reeks of bozo and isnt webb off contract at the end of the year? :sarcasm:

i heard stuart saying in regards to webb they're expecting a tough encounter...thaiday, myles or laffranchi could have handled any sh*t the kiwi's dish out, plus they'd perform better and would last more than 10mins on the field

lotti

Bench
at least they've picked a couple based on form Billy's been the inform Fullback all year, Inglis has been doing well, Izzy well he's lost some of his edge but now that his future has been decided I expect him to get it back, Mason has been ok at the Roosters.

IMO it won't matter who gets picked...I cannot see the Kiwis getting close (although you will hear it if they do !!!!).

With Smith, Lockyer, Folau and Slater you guys will absolutely kill the Kiwis with any attacking opprtunity.

IMO Carl Webb has bee selected on past reputation and the "tough boy" image along with the likes of Gallen and Mason sends a message to the Kiwis that this game will be won in the forward battle.

The question is will Kearney pick a side with a large pack or will he mix it up and pick a side that plays a fast game instead to slow the Aussie forwards ??.

Noa

First Grade
Dallas Johnson anyone?

DJ's a good player and great for us, but he really doesnt hurt you in attack enough to deserve selection over the likes of Bird, Gallen, Thaiday (should have been there), Lanfranchi, Tupou etc.

the kirwan kid

Juniors
I'm a Cowboys fan but Carl Webb over Sam Thaiday? That's wrong. I can deal with the rest of the side but feel Gallen & Kite were also very lucky to beat a few others. Thurston & Prince must have been a toss of the coin ...

Latest posts