What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: GFQ1 Fri :: Sharks 0 Storm 28 @ SFS (CRO eliminated)

Grand Finalist #1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bartman

Immortal
Gallen getting dominated and having a whinge... start playing you fairy! You're meant to be one of the hard men of league :lol:

*Paul*

Juniors
The cry of people on their moral high horse. The Storm are grubs so I want to see their players hurt.

Either that, or I'm a Manly supporter and want the best outcome for my mob. But feel free to keep those teeth tightly clenched.

adamkungl

Immortal
some good early work by the sharks forwards let down by increasingly worse ball handling. Throwing away their year, MUST score first.

Dragon

Coach
Sharks just need one try to get some confidence and shake off the rust. Melbourne look very beatable, but you still have to be good.

Great hit from Tellyopapa lol

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Either that, or I'm a Manly supporter and want the best outcome for my mob. But feel free to keep those teeth tightly clenched.

Remember that your mob is playing the Warriors tomorrow. If any team is going to cop some injuries, it is your side.

Geohood

Bench
I can't believe how so many can be so biased against one team... including Ray Warren... and I'm a Roosters supporter. It would be great to see the Storm win the premiership... at least they're not grappling tonight which is what everyones crying about and they're still winning comfortably.

Garts

Bench
I can not believe so many tards picked the sharks tonight, ffs it was not even a hard decision to back the Storm in this game.