What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: GFQ1 Fri :: Sharks 0 Storm 28 @ SFS (CRO eliminated)

Grand Finalist #1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Finally get prime time in Vic and this game is absolute dog sh*t.... FMD Toyota cup was way better than this... Shire girls suck hard and so do their footy team...

adamkungl

Immortal
these commentators are f**king dribblers. They seriously think Melbourne are playing well? "Melbourne in the first 40 minutes have shown why they are minor premiers"...PLEASE. Melb have been mediocre, Sharks atrocious

Ridders

Coach
I can't believe how so many can be so biased against one team... including Ray Warren... and I'm a Roosters supporter. It would be great to see the Storm win the premiership... at least they're not grappling tonight which is what everyones crying about and they're still winning comfortably.

Hear Hear, people are running out of sh*t on the storm. Lol yeh good on ya Misi, give away a penalty that leads to a try. Great stuff young man.

Scorpio30

Bench
Nice right from Misi :D

Actually was pretty sh*t...too high for the jaw but any higher might have got him in the temple....Looked sorta cheek bone...I guess he could have broken eye socket. But I'd say he wasnt really aiming as such LOL

Apey

Staff member
I can not believe so many tards picked the sharks tonight, ffs it was not even a hard decision to back the Storm in this game.

Blame the anti-Storm bias. Some still kept to their senses though.

I wonder what will happen if Storm make it through this game and put in yet another ordinary performance (by their standards), it's a possibility that they could still win the Grand Final which would be rather weird..

t1tan

Juniors
these commentators are f**king dribblers. They seriously think Melbourne are playing well? "Melbourne in the first 40 minutes have shown why they are minor premiers"...PLEASE. Melb have been mediocre, Sharks atrocious
Thats the league and channel 9, gotta talk up the product.

Apey

Staff member
I can't believe how so many can be so biased against one team... including Ray Warren... and I'm a Roosters supporter. It would be great to see the Storm win the premiership... at least they're not grappling tonight which is what everyones crying about and they're still winning comfortably.

It's hilarious for those who don't really care either way isn't it.

Those with ridiculous bias for (supporters) and against (a lot of LU), and then those who are pretty indifferent, but do despise some of their tactics (despite other teams doing it too)..

I'm still hoping they win though, just for the lol's.. :lol:

MKEB...

Staff member
What is the shark set completion? Have they held the ball for 10 complete sets yet?

Garts

Bench
Blame the anti-Storm bias. Some still kept to their senses though.

I wonder what will happen if Storm make it through this game and put in yet another ordinary performance (by their standards), it's a possibility that they could still win the Grand Final which would be rather weird..

I do not think they have been that bad recently, not as dominant sure but other teams just caught up. As a Manly fan I want to play them in the GF, I want to beat them not the Sharks.

bartman

Immortal
Gee, can't wait for Brian Waldron to "say something about Cameron Smith" at the end of the game. f**king whinger never stops...

a couple of grapples from cronulla and whatever the one is called where a bloke tries to rip the arm out of the socket to no mention ... gallen doing nothing but whinge and misi taliawhateverthef**k being a typical bird/gallen team mate grub ... and all the hate goes melbourne's way?

Latest posts