What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: GFQ1 Fri :: Sharks 0 Storm 28 @ SFS (CRO eliminated)

Grand Finalist #1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shorty

Staff member
Looks like poor old Harold remains at sea.
Some actually tipped the Sharks cause of what they've produced through the year not due to Storm hatred(although it's strong!).

But silly me,they've choked again.

cupid

Juniors
Phill Gould is really pissing me off, his commentry has been extremely biased towards the Storm.

Brownie.Kougari

Juniors
Im pouring quadruple Jim Beam Blacks just to get some excitement :lol:

lol take a shot every time 'nulla drops the ball, that way you'll be passed out long before full time & wont have to watch this sh*te

I actually finished all my vodka last weekend... :(

Daddycool

Juniors
What must Ricky be saying right now?

They have 40 mins and they need a miracle. The Shire would have to be in complete shock!!!
Poor buggers.

adamkungl

Immortal
Gee, can't wait for Brian Waldron to "say something about Cameron Smith" at the end of the game. f**king whinger never stops...

I think we might have an answer to the "Who will Waldron sue?" thread :lol:

and i think its amazing that anyone could be Brett White's bitch

roopy

Referee
Bellamy is the man having a blinder.
Storm are not in great form and are having their gameplan disrupted by all sorts of things, but Bellamy has all the answers.

adamkungl

Immortal
Phill Gould is really pissing me off, his commentry has been extremely biased towards the Storm.

are you for real...i'm certain people imagine bias just because its gus...Is he not allowed to read out the score when Sharks are behind or something? :crazy:

*Paul*

Juniors
Every ineffectual raid from Cronulla makes the seven tries from a fortnioght ago look more and more unbelievable. Good on ya Raiders.

Latest posts