What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: GFQ1 Fri :: Sharks 0 Storm 28 @ SFS (CRO eliminated)

Grand Finalist #1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bartman

Immortal
Gallen dead set useless in rushing up out of the line to gift Cronk that huge gap for the first try.

How that joke gets picked for rep sides is beyond me...

bartman

Immortal
And Covell looked to have that kick through covered in terms of his position, but dead set no speed.

Shocking start Sharks!

adamkungl

Immortal
sharks forwards so far doing very well, bending the line more than melbourne forwards. mistakes and sloppy play in the backs costing them. Melbourne backs causing some trouble on the 4th and 5th

bartman

Immortal
Sharks coughing the ball up too much in attack too.

sh*ts me because the Storm shouldn't even be there (not having been the better side last week) and I have to cheer for these hopeless looking Sharks to try and knock the bastards out!

Rovelli

Bench
Agreed bartman. Storm very lucky to be here, and if the Sharks keep this up, Melbourne could get an easy ride to the grand final.

Sharks need to settle down and play their game.

adamkungl

Immortal
Sharks coughing the ball up too much in attack too.

sh*ts me because the Storm shouldn't even be there (not having been the better side last week) and I have to cheer for these hopeless looking Sharks to try and knock the bastards out!

melbournes completion rate isnt much better, sharks have played the last few minutes in melbournes half due to melb mistakes. rubbish kick to end that set from melb.

bartman

Immortal
Rubbish attack with Kimmorley getting caught on the 5th, and a very poor final tackle option from good field position.

I ifeel dirty enough wanting the Sharks to win, the least they could do is play like a finals team...

adamkungl

Immortal
this is an odd game....melbourne seem to be just going through the motions, nothing special. Sharks are looking good until they get into the opposition half, then they get confused and f**k up.

Latest posts