What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: GFQ1 Fri :: Sharks 0 Storm 28 @ SFS (CRO eliminated)

Grand Finalist #1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Noa

First Grade
Storms favoutire ref, Tony Archer, been given the job.

Excellent :badgrin:

pantherz9103

First Grade
Storm with their origin players haven't lost by more than a 4 point margin. Also at full strength, I can't remember them conceding even 20 points in a game. Still very hard to beat. If they lose it will be only a small margin.

With the way these two sides play it appears made for a tight game. If Smith is out then clearly the Sharks have a great chance but are hardly a shoe in. This is the Sharks we're talking about, perennial bridesmaids, lol.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
So in about 12 hours from now we can be assured Cam Smith will be playing? :roll:

FFS I get sick of these morons with their dipshyte jibes about Cronulla being chokers blah blah blah. Such childish jibberish. We Sharks fans are acutely aware that our club has not won a premiership, yet. We are acutely aware that our club and team are generally hated by most other fans for what ever silly reasons they can find. We have heard all the jibes over and over and over again. We have had some good seasons and many disappointing ones. But guess what, we don't give a shyt what any others say, we don't care what has happened or hasn't happened that gives others ammo to throw. Why? because we love our club and we love our team, premierships or not. So frankly those that want to throw mud, go right ahead, it won't change our support for our club or team.

GO THE SHARKS

Y2Eel

First Grade
FFS I get sick of these morons with their dipshyte jibes about Cronulla being chokers blah blah blah. Such childish jibberish. We Sharks fans are acutely aware that our club has not won a premiership, yet. We are acutely aware that our club and team are generally hated by most other fans for what ever silly reasons they can find. We have heard all the jibes over and over and over again. We have had some good seasons and many disappointing ones. But guess what, we don't give a shyt what any others say, we don't care what has happened or hasn't happened that gives others ammo to throw. Why? because we love our club and we love our team, premierships or not. So frankly those that want to throw mud, go right ahead, it won't change our support for our club or team.

GO THE SHARKS

Sharks suck :sarcasm:

t1tan

Juniors
Storm with their origin players haven't lost by more than a 4 point margin. Also at full strength, I can't remember them conceding even 20 points in a game. Still very hard to beat. If they lose it will be only a small margin.

With the way these two sides play it appears made for a tight game. If Smith is out then clearly the Sharks have a great chance but are hardly a shoe in. This is the Sharks we're talking about, perennial bridesmaids, lol.
Wrong.
You havent heard of the Amco cup? ;-)

Ziggy the God

First Grade
I reckon Stuart has pharked up royally by commenting on the Cam Smith tackle.

He was going to cop a suspension anyway, but all it has done is fire up the Storm.

The Storm are down on troops, but conversely I don't give a f**k how good the Sharks new 5/8th is supposed to be, he is a rookie, and he is playing in a GF eliminator.

Storm by 7.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Sharks by 2.

26-24

Covell to score the opening try off a high kick.

Then Pommeroy stepping inside Falou for a try 12-0

Inglis to score 3 and setup 2 tries, standing Simmons up each time.

Only two converted (Smith is missed here) 24-12

Simmons hooked Ando to centre

Penality for grapple Covell converts 24-14

Degios scores Covell converts 24 -20

Gallen to Telllyapupppa, Covell from the sideline,,, ooohhh yeah.

Sharks 4 tries 5 goals Storm 5 tries 2 Goals.

55 mins Simmons is hooked Anderson moves to centre