What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: QF2 Sat :: Sharks 36 Raiders 10 @ Toyota (CAN eliminated)

Second Qualifying Final Result :: Sharks v Raiders

• Total voters

Raider_69

Post Whore
Good numbers from the C S S C, with the sydney siders, added 190ish from Canbera we'll have close to 250 ourselves
its going to be a might battle in the stands, clearly the top 2 supporters groups in the comp, tomorrow night we decided 1st spot :D

Rovelli

Bench
I still like Cronulla a little more than Canberra, especially with the game at Toyota and not Bruce/Canberra. Sharks, barring a near-meltdown in the last 10 minutes last week, have actually got better since the Warriors done them/Bird's incident. The Raiders only won by 9 tries to 7 last week, not good enough when they had plenty to play for. Sharks to put the Raiders on edge for the 2/7 and 1/8 games with a win by 10+

McLovin

Staff member
as at yesteray there was less than 1000 tickets remaining

it will be chockers

Is that just for seating?? Twas thinking about heading down for the match with a mate. Surely there is standing room available...:lol:

j0nesy

Bench
I'm going for an upset in this one. I think the Raiders can do the Sharks by a fair margin, Raiders by 10.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Just a quick question.

If all the favourites win this weekend and the Sharks play the Roosters as expected.

Will the match be played at Shark Park or the SFS?

SFS or ANZ isn't it ? ... it's that home region thing

here's hoping the sharks crush the raiders so all the neutrals have no one to support

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Just a quick question.

If all the favourites win this weekend and the Sharks play the Roosters as expected.

Will the match be played at Shark Park or the SFS?

ALL games in the Sydney basin must be played between SFS and ANZ from Week 2. Only Newcastle and Canberra are the exemptions and neither will be likely to earn a home final I'd think, particularly Newcastle ;-)

BWNB

First Grade
Thats bullsh*t, basically the NRL are helping the Roosters advance.
Should be played at ANZ.

coolumsharkie

Referee
I'm starting to fear an upset is on the cards, Sharks need to step it up a gear and it will remain to be seen if they can actually turn it on.

Some interesting facts though: Sharks have never been beaten in a home final. We have beaten Canberra in our last 5 (I think) we are 10/12 out of all home games this year. We lost against Penrith and Wests.

Last edited:

BWNB

First Grade
I'm starting to fear an upset is on the cards, Sharks need to step it up a gear and it will remain to be seen if they can actually turn it on.

Some interesting facts though: Sharks have never been beaten in a home final. We have beaten Canberra in our last 5 (I think) we are 10/12 out of all home games this year. We lost against Penrith and Wests.

And Manly slaughtered us...

bigfoot

Juniors
Really hard game to pick imo.
I'll go Sharks based on Canberra's performance last week... I want Canberra to win, though.