What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: R15 Sun :: Warriors 14 Sea Eagles 20 @ Mt Smart

Round 15 Result :: Warriors v Sea Eagles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RSK

Juniors
According to the stats, Ropati has made 4 errors and missed 3 tackles. If he isn't cut next week then theres something severly wrong with Clearly.

cupid

Juniors
Penalty to manly, pretty poor desicion in my opinion, but that should end it up here unless Warriors pull out a miracle.

Eelectrica

Referee
Warriors have to be the dumbest team in the game. Leading by 4 they handed the game back to Manly and kept self destructing there after.

salivor

First Grade
It's only natural to be conscious of your hip when the conditions are again greasy.

No it's only natural to try to push the ball in wet conditions in your own 30 when you're a complete and utter spastic. I'll say it again, the modern day Darryll Halligan and he can't even get the goal kicking part right today either. Hope he enjoys first grade will it lasts as Joel Moon is on his way to the Warriors next year so it looks like Witt is back to his Parramatta and Manly days of watching action from the sidelines.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Dear me Warriors. After taking the lead 14-10 they've just put on the worst 12 minutes of football ive possibly ever seen. Certainly the dumbest.

I would go insane if i were a Warriors fan. Simply awful.

cupid

Juniors
Not happy with the performance but happy to take the win, Manly should bounce back next week.