What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: R15 Sun :: Warriors 14 Sea Eagles 20 @ Mt Smart

Round 15 Result :: Warriors v Sea Eagles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pantherz9103

First Grade
Warriors in recent weeks, especially today - remind me of Penrith 2007 when we lost unloseable games to roosters and cowboys- Doing everything possible to lose games - pushed passes when going sideways, knock on from kick offs. Both teams jersey are black.

Sood

Juniors
Warriors are dumb. They are up by 4 points with 10 to go, 30m from their line and they push the pass? wtf were they thinking.

I feel sorry for cleary...

Fast Eddie

First Grade
I don't feel that sorry for Cleary. He is the one who keeps picking players like Ropati who is playing sh*thouse.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Quite happy to leave with those 2 points there, nothing really went Manlys way with the calls the entire match, but still did enough to somehow get the winKite was outstanding

African Monkey

First Grade
I thought that Manly were very lucky to win. Orford was terrible which I thought would cost Manly in the end but dumb play by the Warriors in the last 10 got them home in the end. Kite was easily my MOTM today. Superb performance from him.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Oh, and something that hasn't been mentioned at all yet but deserves to be talked about

How about Matai's hit on Rapira !!!! What a ****** ripper. The tackle he made on Tate was 1st class too

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
What swinging arm was that mate ? Can't remember it

I saw one from Swann into his nose that didn't get penalised near the end of the match

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
:lol: referring to anyone in particular ?

VODAFONE WARRIORS
LANCE HOHAIA
AIDAN KIRK
BRENT TATE
JEROME ROPATI
MANU VATUVEI
MICHAEL WITT
NATHAN FIEN
RUBEN WIKI (vc)
IAN HENDERSON
STEVE PRICE (c)
SIMON MANNERING
LOGAN SWANN
MICHEAL LUCK

Interchange:
EVARN TUIMAVAVE
EPALAHAME LAUAKI
SAM RAPIRA
BEN MATULINO
18TH MAN: GRANT ROVELLI​
COACH: IVAN CLEARY​

African Monkey

First Grade
Is that all. I thought it was approaching 10. Anyway, hopefully Vatuvei's injury isn't too serious. He was a shining light for you guys imo.