What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: R15 Sun :: Warriors 14 Sea Eagles 20 @ Mt Smart

Round 15 Result :: Warriors v Sea Eagles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eagle_Rocker

Juniors
F**K these video refs off!! How could anyone not rule a try for Robertson? What's the f**king point in watching the game when there are di#kheads sitting in the stands trying the best to ruin the game. Are they just f##king incompetant. No wonder this game struggles to attacked fans, everyones gets turned away in frustration because the NRL keeps shooting itself in the foot with stupid decsions both on and off the field!!!

mave

Coach
Even I have to admit that Robertson's try should have been awarded.

Witty's return has given the Warriors finesse and Manly look impatient.

The only good thing Witt has done has been to not give Mamly any try assists. Not through lack of trying though.

mave

Coach
F**K these video refs off!! How could anyone not rule a try for Robertson? What's the f**king point in watching the game when there are di#kheads sitting in the stands trying the best to ruin the game. Are they just f##king incompetant. No wonder this game struggles to attacked fans, everyones gets turned away in frustration because the NRL keeps shooting itself in the foot with stupid decsions both on and off the field!!!

here. here:clap:

MKEB...

Staff member
I hate to say it But I thought benefit of the doubt.

Manu playing well today.

Outlawz

Juniors
Perhaps Manly supporters do not know the rules - simultaneous put down on the line is OUT.

And Ropati is hopeless, how many errors does he make per game??

cupid

Juniors
I have a feeling one team is going to put on a whole lot of points this half, and I think that will be NZ

Downie

Guest Moderator
The ref just seems to be giving Manly penalties to even up the count, not for actual indiscretions. All 3 have come on the first tackle, 1 whilst Manly were in their 20 anyway and the other 15 seconds befor5e halftime.