What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: R16 Fri :: Roosters 24 Bulldogs 14 @ SFS

Round 16 Result :: Roosters v Bulldogs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MEATWAD

Juniors
every minute goes by on the stats without another roosters try i am getting more nervous!!! might only take a 79th minute unconverted try for the doggies to win it.

cupid

Juniors
You asked the question 'Why are we being touted for the wooden spoon?' you dumbass.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Roberts T&G

18-10 now. Game over with 13 to go. Roosters should run away with it now.

Timmah

Staff member
You asked the question 'Why are we being touted for the wooden spoon?' you dumbass.

Actually, you inferred they were specials for it from memory. I merely pointed out the Cowboys are in a far more convincing position to take out said honour. I never denied they were crap but I think they'll avoid the spoon with the Cowboys beneath them.

cupid

Juniors
I said Bulldogs for the spoon, and you reply why? and I said your crap, read it slowly.

Timmah

Staff member
I'm a Bulldogs fan, I'm entitled to comment. You're a dickhead sh*tstirring Manly fan coming in to make yourself feel better. Take a hike kthx :arrow:

MEATWAD

Juniors
Roberts T&G

18-10 now. Game over with 13 to go. Roosters should run away with it now.

yep, setaimata sa scores and roberts converts, 24 - 10, 74th minute.

BTW i don't think the dogs will get the spoon, you're right, NQ look the specials at this point of the season.

cupid

Juniors
I'm pissed because this is going to cost me the lead in my tipping comp, I'm entitled to my comment you nutcase.

Timmah

Staff member
Roosters opening it up now. 24-10.

Winitana try, 24-14 kick to come.

5 to go.

MEATWAD

Juniors
looks like we won ugly which is pleasing. now the live game is into golden point and the re-broadcast is apparently sandwiched into some other sport live (wimbeldon), we are likely to get a very abbreviated version of it from channel nein.

Last edited:

Timmah

Staff member
The less seen of that game the better. I hope they can it altogether. Bet the NRL are pissed this game's gone into extra time.

wittyfan

Referee
Dogs for the spoon.

I'd hate to see what a full strength Roosters team would have done to them.

Timmah

Staff member
Again people - how are the 'Dogs going to get the spoon with NQ beneath them?

I concede we're sh*te and may not win again this year... but the Cowboys are in the same boat tbh.