What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: R18 Sun :: Dragons 12 Raiders 19 @ WIN

Round 18 Result :: Dragons v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great win and from great defence , the dragons didnt really have any answers to it. Big trev played well as did all our forwards , its good to have Tonguey back , he makes a difference.

Bad loss for the Dragons but the Raiders played bloody well...very impressed with their backline.

Best and Purtell were dominant.

Mr. Snrub

Juniors
I couldn't believe that penalty against Joel Monaghan when he went up for that kick, terrible reffing.

skeepe

Immortal
You get used to the bad calls, being a rugby league fan in general. But they're really just... I don't know. I don't even get angry anymore. I just laugh at how farcical it all is.

Congratulations to the boys, shame we switched off in attack in the second half though, really wanted to see us run over the top of the lackadaisical Dragons. The scoreline not a fair reflection, which is actually a bit of a worry. Just didn't convert some crucial attacking opportunities, and if we were playing a good side today they would have made us pay. Thank God it was only the Dragons.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
I couldn't beleive what Brown did today

Sure, the side has been going well, but if Cooper and Gasnier come back in, they play their position. Moving Cooper from left to right centre was stupid, and he never looked comfortable, and the role they had Gasnier playing was stupid as well

I know the game was over, but when Gasnier returned to his proper position, right centre, he sets up the try in the final minute

pantherz9103

First Grade
I thought Dragons streak would have to come to an end soon.

Congrats to Canberra, big chance of a top 8 berth still.

dragonfire

Bench
You get used to the bad calls, being a rugby league fan in general. But they're really just... I don't know. I don't even get angry anymore. I just laugh at how farcical it all is.

Congratulations to the boys, shame we switched off in attack in the second half though, really wanted to see us run over the top of the lackadaisical Dragons. The scoreline not a fair reflection, which is actually a bit of a worry. Just didn't convert some crucial attacking opportunities, and if we were playing a good side today they would have made us pay. Thank God it was only the Dragons.

lol, thank god we were only playing the raiders or we would have had 50 points put on us. good win by canberra, they played exceptionally well and we played exceptionally bad. good luck with the 8 raiders

Latest posts