What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: R18 Sun :: Dragons 12 Raiders 19 @ WIN

Round 18 Result :: Dragons v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RSK

Juniors
That Milne is a real goer.
He gets better and better every game.
I love watching the Raiders play when they're on and the passes stick, very exciting team to watch.

He only got a run this year at FB because Zillman is out for the season. As much as i love Zillman, i actually think Milne is better. With that said, where is Zill slotting into the Titans team next year with Cambell securing the FB spot for the next few years.

j0nesy

Bench
I couldn't see Thurling lose the ball there, did anyone?

Are you serious? You Canberra fans would have us believe the entire world is against you. For a start the charge down was quesionable, secondly Thurling lost the ball right in front of the touchy.

bileduct

Coach
Are you serious? You Canberra fans would have us believe the entire world is against you. For a start the charge down was quesionable, secondly Thurling lost the ball right in front of the touchy.
f**k mate, I just asked if anyone saw it because I didn't. You couldn't tell from the replay.

So the call came from the touchjudge. Fine.