What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: R18 Sun :: Dragons 12 Raiders 19 @ WIN

Round 18 Result :: Dragons v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

j0nesy

Bench
Have to score here.

Edit: Raiders will win this now. God this is f*cking pathetic

Yeah we have been very poor today. You can't expect to win every week, but as a fan you would hope for a little more enthusiasm from your experienced representative players.

Credit where credit is due though - Canberra have played well today and have beaten us across the park and probably should have won by more.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Yeah we have been very poor today. You can't expect to win every week, but as a fan you would hope for a little more enthusiasm from your experienced representative players.

Credit where credit is due though - Canberra have played well today and have beaten us across the park and probably should have won by more.

I can cop losing if the players had have actually turned up. We had EVERYTHING to play for today, and we lose to a side outside the top 8. Just sh*ts me to tears.

Great win Canberra, I just wish my team turned up to play every week like your boys do

This Year?

Immortal
Well I enjoyed the streak while it lasted. Congrats to the Raiders...I hope the Dragons learn something from this game. Hopefully this isn't the start of a slide for the red V.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Gasnier does something for the first time since Origin I. Brett Morris scores, and the score-line is incredibly deceptive. 19-12

j0nesy

Bench
I can cop losing if the players had have actually turned up. We had EVERYTHING to play for today, and we lose to a side outside the top 8. Just sh*ts me to tears.

Great win Canberra, I just wish my team turned up to play every week like your boys do

Yeah you're right mate, I'm particularly livid with Gasnier - he just hasn't turned up in defence today. That could be partly Brownie's fault with his defenisve lineup.

Having said that Gaz puts a try on for Morris :lol:

Gaba

First Grade
Well I enjoyed the streak while it lasted. Congrats to the Raiders...I hope the Dragons learn something from this game. Hopefully this isn't the start of a slide for the red V.

Well done raiders, the lesson what the dragons should learn , not to believe gasnier when he tells them he is going to score 4 trys in a game.

He been promising that for years now, since he is leaving the players might have thought today was the day

Hutty1986

Immortal
Well done raiders, the lesson what the dragons should learn , not to believe gasnier when he tells them he is going to score 4 trys in a game.

He been promising that for years now, since he is leaving the players might have thought today was the day

Maybe this will signal the start for you to stop giving Roosters fans sh*t

Hutty1986

Immortal
If we play like this last week, I hate to think what Folau and co will do down the wings down at the graveyard

Tommy Smith

Referee
Soward for Origin.

Is that a sign of things to come for the Dragons post-Origin? They finally came up against a team not missing its stars because of Origin. :p