What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: R19 MNF :: Storm 26 Dragons 0 @ Olympic

Round 19 Result :: Storm v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

mel-main.jpg
v
stg-main2.jpg

MELBOURNE
1. Billy Slater, 2. Steve Turner, 3. Matt Geyer, 4. Israel Folau, 5. Anthony Quinn, 6. Greg Inglis, 7. Cooper Cronk
8. Jeff Lima, 9. Cam Smith, 10. Brett White, 11. Michael Crocker, 12. Ryan Hoffman, 13. Dallas Johnson​

Interchange: 14. Jeremy Smith, 15. Adam Blair, 16. Sika Manu, 17. Antonio Kaufusi​

ST GEORGE ILLAWARRA
1. Brett Morris, 2. Jason Nightingale, 3. Mark Gasnier (c), 4. Matt Cooper, 5. Josh Morris, 6. Jamie Soward, 7. Ben Hornby
8. Justin Poore, 9. Dean Young, 10. Jason Ryles, 11. Beau Scott, 12. Ben Creagh, 13. Lagi Setu​

Interchange: 14. Kirk Reynoldsen, 15. Dan Hunt, 16. Jarrod Saffy, 17. Rangi Chase
Reserves: 18. Matt Prior, 19. Stuart Webb, 20. Chase Stanley​

Referee
ref-yell.jpg
Gavin Badger
Sideline Officials: Steve Carrall & Gerard Sutton; Video Referee: Bill Harrigan​

Schedule
Gates 4:30pm -- Toyota 4:45pm -- NRL 7:00pm​

Related Matches
Toyota Cup R19 Storm v Dragons @ Olympic, Mon 4:45pm
NSW Cup R15 CC Storm v Balmain R/E @ Morrie Breen Oval Kanwal, Sat 1:00pm​

08-r19game8.jpg

Last edited:

t-ba

Post Whore
StGI in a suprise...that helps put as much distance between us and the storm for the Minor Premiership!

This Year?

Immortal
I always look forward to games against the Storm and this time around is no different. If the Saints are gonna win, they will have the play their best game in over a decade.

brad_19

Juniors
Should be a good game, can't wait to get along next week!

It has to be said, I reckon Storm by a bit. This time of the year, nobody messes with us at the Graveyard!

Gaba

First Grade
The dragons should win , 1 bellamy has no game plans he relies on luck and the players to win games. 2- All what the dragons have to do is follow the game plans and they will win easily, i got a feeling the dragons will win comfortably.

P.s aslong they dont listen to gasnier saying he will score 4 trys this game

Last edited:

Gaba

First Grade
Ok I take it you don't like the Storm.

I don't mind the storm players , i think thier coach is overrated for years now , he has been shown up a few times. I got a feeling if the dragons can contain those players, the storm wont have a game plan to counter .

Noa

First Grade
I don't mind the storm players , i think thier coach is overrated for years now , he has been shown up a few times. I got a feeling if the dragons can contain those players, the storm wont have a game plan to counter .

Few is the right word considering he's the second quickest to 100 wins in history.

Anyway if we werent resting players Id expect us to win by 20, however the disruption that causes will help the dragons cause.

Storm by 14

PS. Give Hoffman a rest, playing like sh*te.

Latest posts