What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: R2 Sat :: Cowboys 10 Tigers 30 @ Dairy Farmers

Cowboys v Tigers - Round 2 Result

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shorty

Staff member
The Tigers and their defence have been outstanding,Robbie Farah has got to be the NSW hooker.
However we're supposed to be better than that,we have key elements added into this team that should have strengthened it.

Spartan has got to be right,we do look unfit and not ready...I want to know who's responsible for this.

jc155776

Coach
Spartan has got to be right,we do we look unfit and not ready...I want to know who's responsible for this.

Not really a who, but where.

Gotta love the Watermark and Consotium double

Shorty

Staff member
The players aren't nimble,or sharp.
I'm so frustrated because this isn't that our team isn't good it's because they're not applying themselves.

Full credit to the Tigers though.

wittyfan

Referee
Cowboys are going the same way as teams have in the past when the coach is gone before the season has started.

Norths and Peter Louis in 1999 very much spring to mind.

The BigFella

Juniors
graham Murray to be gorrrne before round 10!
The cowboys have looked very average 2 weeks in a row!
I would hazzard a gues that the star players really don't want him there, in contract to what they are saying in the papers!
No heart tonight!!!!

Shorty

Staff member
wittyfan said:
Cowboys are going the same way as teams have in the past when the coach is gone before the season has started.

Norths and Peter Louis in 1999 very much spring to mind.
Thank you f**king very much Peter Parr.
What the f**k is going on,Thurston played last year with damaged shoulders...this was his first quiet game.
Something's up.

The BigFella said:
graham Murray to be gorrrne before round 10!
The cowboys have looked very average 2 weeks in a row!
I would hazzard a gues that the star players really don't want him there, in contract to what they are saying in the papers!
No heart tonight!!!!

cant possibly be the tigers defense can it

still not get any respect :crazy:

pantherz9103

First Grade
Tigers set the win up with their defence in the first half. The Cowboys didn't have many tricks.

Funny that I forgot to tip this weekends games but if I had of tipped them I'd have 0 from 5!

Our goal line defense tonight was as good as its ever been, won us the game. Timmy Moltzen was my MOM tonight, very strong performance for a guy in his second game. Farah is a must for NSW, again he showed why he is the best 9 in NSW. Very happy with the win, especially because of last years loss up there.

The BigFella

Juniors
joel caine number 1 fan said:
cant possibly be the tigers defense can it

still not get any respect :crazy:

I think you miss took my point. The tigers were fantastic and I am in no way taking anything away from them. But the cowboys were dreadfull and really looked like they were not interested in parts.

Eelectrica

Referee
Shorty said:
Thank you f**king very much Peter Parr.
What the f**k is going on,Thurston played last year with damaged shoulders...this was his first quiet game.
Something's up.
Yep, think parra in 2006 when Smiths contract wasn't extended as well.
Ill discipline right across the board until smith left after about 10 weeks or so of the season.

innsaneink

Referee
jc155776 said:
How bad is my tipping looking this week....

Thank f**k for Canberra.

Mines 0/5 and I couldnt give a rats.

Pretty stupid of the NRL giving a rookie ref this game, but it IS the NRL.

Hope Hodgo's OK....gutsy gutsy effort.

innsaneink

Referee
TBH wouldnt have minded seeing a cowboys try under the sticks at 30-10

30-16 brings back oh so many wonderful memories.

Latest posts