What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: R3 Fri :: Eels 24 Knights 23 @ Parramatta

Round 3 Result :: Eels v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

eels_fan_01

Bench
NthKnight said:
Typical post from ef01, someone doesnt agree with you so swear and belittle them until they go away. From the way you carry on sometimes, it is obvious you care far too much what other posters think of you and your team as what they say wouldnt spark you off so much otherwise.

Confidence in your team is one thing but deluding yourself that your team is doing better than they actually are is something else. The Eels won tonight simply because Newcastle dropped the ball too much and to a lesser extent the poor refereeing. It was a whisker away from the Eels being 1/3 so settle down champ as you may have egg on your face yet again.

I said Eels would win and they did.

Wow i really have egg on my face, typical post from you.....ummm whoever you are. Basically its nothing to argue about because no one cares.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Ron Jeremy said:
How many forward passes did Newy get away with? unbelievable

this I still cant believe

a metre forward and they do it consistently, and yet Brian Smith complains that the ref cost him the game

Gene Krupa

Referee
Twizzle said:
this I still cant believe

a metre forward and they do it consistently,

Yeah, it's amazing how many forward passes Parra did from dummy half, you'd think they could get one right!

Y2Eel

First Grade
Pieman said:
Yeah, it's amazing how many forward passes Parra did from dummy half, you'd think they could get one right!

You think the ref would have picked up on a few knights forward passes even old rabs was saying late in the match how many danny was throwing...

Latest posts