What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: R4 Sat :: Cowboys 38 Eels 14 @ Dairy Farmers

Round 4 Result :: Cowboys v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
Reddy flies out of the line, cowboys go 100m and score. We're gone, well played Cowboys

HevyDevy

Coach
This proves what I've been saying the past few weeks - Grothe isn't the real problem in defence, Reddy is.

I've actually noticed that Grothe has made a conscious effort to stay on his wing this week - and it hasn't helped at all because Reddy is STILL making a series of shocking defensive reads.

juneauquan

Juniors
If Reddy is picked in 1st grade I will have lost all faith in Hagan as a coach. Reddy IS NOT a first grader. Neither is Lowrie for that matter. There are much better options ...

Bazal

Post Whore
This proves what I've been saying the past few weeks - Grothe isn't the real problem in defence, Reddy is.

I've actually noticed that Grothe has made a conscious effort to stay on his wing this week - and it hasn't helped at all because Reddy is STILL making a series of shocking defensive reads.

Exactly. There's another try on his side....

HevyDevy

Coach
I'm having a beer but I'm thinking that the bottle of tequila on my kitchen bench may be a better option ...

Stranger

Coach
Gordie : Parra have been outstanding tonight. When they've had the footy they have had no gas in the tank.

Gordie 2 minutes later : The thing that has worried me tonight is their defence... They've let in 30 points.... :lol:!!!

Delboy

First Grade
Looks like Redy has set some record tonite... more missed tackles and bad reads than Lowrie.. actually a world record.. Lee Oudenryn had better defence

HevyDevy

Coach
At least Lee can always look back on his race with Offiah as a career highlight

Anyway, I've already switched over to Liverpool-Arsenal ...