What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: R4 Sat :: Titans 32 Raiders 12 @ Skilled

Round 4 Result :: Titans v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timbo

Staff member
ARE YOU f**kING KIDDING ME!

YOU ABSOLUTE f**kING JOKE CUMMINS! SENDING WEYMAN OFF FOR THAT!?!?!??!

WHAT A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bileduct

Coach
That's it.

Weyman needs to be cut from the team, indefinately.

I will not tolerate this overated hack penalising our team out of the game any longer.

Michael Weyman is the biggest Raiders myth in the history of the club.

God-King Dean

Immortal
F*ck this ref can fold under preassure. King hit my arse, does that mean in any fight the person who throws the first punch is going to get sent.

Still... Weyman sure wiped the smartarse smirk off his face.

Timbo

Staff member
When was the last time a player was sent off for throwing a punch? Seriously?

There was a swinging arm in that tackle, not condoning the fact that he threw a punch, but for christs sake, sending him off?

What a joke this game has been. If Cummins is refereeing first grade again next week then it's a farce.

bileduct

Coach
As a Raiders fan I have no problem with the decision. Brittle Mick Weyman has always been far too easy for other teams to niggle.

f**k him off for good.

Timbo

Staff member
Seriously - when was the last time a player was sent off for throwing a punch?

No penalty or anything towards the third man in, which if history should have gone by, should have been a sin bin.

Far out this is a joke.

Bazal

Post Whore
:lol: At Raiders fans....do you ever not sook about refs? Weyman punched a bloke for no reason...he has no one to blame but himself. Should he have been sent off? Probably not. Can he be sent off under the laws of the game? Abso-f**king-lutely. If you want to blame someone, blame the braindead thug who got up swinging cos he couldn't handle a physical tackle

spartan

Juniors
Does anybody know of a radio link for this and the eels game please.
that crap nrl.com website is playing up again

Weyman has the worst discipline in the NRL, the sooner the Raiders f*** him off, the better they'll be, stupid play from him, but a poor call to send him off.