What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: R4 Sat :: Titans 32 Raiders 12 @ Skilled

Round 4 Result :: Titans v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Raider_69

Post Whore
At least Mick Weyman finally won a fight :lol:
He's 1/5 now i think :lol:

He was right to be sent off, the first titans try was a terrible forward pass and canberra were utter bollocks and completely outplayed by a better side and for the record i also thought best should have been given BOTD... what ever happened to that rule

Whats the go with that ticking timebomb when the opposition are about to catch a bomb? As someone else said, it played a part in luke bailey's try and was done all match? Kind of amusing when a home team needs that sort of help.

DeeGan

Bench
Whats the go with that ticking timebomb when the opposition are about to catch a bomb? As someone else said, it played a part in luke bailey's try and was done all match? Kind of amusing when a home team needs that sort of help.

:lol: No really - it was part of Carty's plan :lol:

Big Pete

Referee
Knew you'd be in here trying to stir sh*t up? Dont you have a 5th grade spelling test to study for kiddo?

Game was a shambles from the get go, stupid penalties and decisions going both ways.......and the parking setup at that stadium was f**king ridiculous, trying to make me take my disabled mother to f**king carrara and catch a bus back to skill, when we had the appropriate paperwork....idiots.

Stir sh*t up? Mate I was merely pointing out posts made by Timbo and bileduck.

Claiming BOD because the camera showed a blury image of Bests foot is one of the best excuses I've heard in all my years as a Rugby League fan.