What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: R4 Sat :: Titans 32 Raiders 12 @ Skilled

Round 4 Result :: Titans v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

spartan

Juniors
mate ,that website just abut sums up the bloody administration,never ever works properly

Stranger

Coach
I would have sent the fat merkin. Good call Cummins.

Get up swinging like that and you are gone.

Geohood

Bench
Well after Cummins didn't send Fa'adrongo off last year hearing this is a bit strange.

What about O'Dwyer, wasn't he third man in, he was certainly throwing punches.....

Thats the part about the whole fracas I dont understand, O'dwyer was the 3rd man in and was either throwing weak punches or giving weyman a nipple cripple, weren't the nrl cracking down on 3rd men in???

Another game another group of Raider fans complaining.

All is right with the world.

Knew you'd be in here trying to stir sh*t up? Dont you have a 5th grade spelling test to study for kiddo?

Game was a shambles from the get go, stupid penalties and decisions going both ways.......and the parking setup at that stadium was f**king ridiculous, trying to make me take my disabled mother to f**king carrara and catch a bus back to skill, when we had the appropriate paperwork....idiots.

skeepe

Immortal
Thats the part about the whole fracas I dont understand, O'dwyer was the 3rd man in and was either throwing weak punches or giving weyman a nipple cripple, weren't the nrl cracking down on 3rd men in???

Yep. But as we've seen with refereeing decisions so far this year, all bets are off when it comes to the Raiders.

First try from the Titans should have been a no try. Best's should have been benefit of the doubt at absolute worst... and all of a sudden, even given the first try the Titans were given when they shouldn't, the Raiders are at least level at half time.

The Weyman send-off was an absolute disgrace. One of the worst send-off decisions I have ever seen. Conn throws a few punches in the tackle, Weyman retaliates and he's gone. If Weyman couldn't throw a punch to save himself, he wouldn't have been sent. The fact that, unlike most of the NRL, he can actually fight a bit means he gets sent. bullsh*t. No case to answer I would think, with Cummins being dropped hopefully the most likely outcome. But it's the Raiders, so he'll probably get 8 weeks like Woolford did all those years ago for an alleged dangerous throw when Billy Slater landed on his back.

DeeGan

Bench
Great win at home once again from the boys over a team that we should have beaten :clap:

For those who wish to complain about the stadium, the ticketing, the ridiculous car parking etc. PLEASE vent your frustration at the Titans management team via the official Titans website. My experience is it will fall on deaf ears, though the more who complain the more they will look at some changes.

Latest posts