What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: R6 Fri :: Eels 16 Sea Eagles 20 @ Parramatta

Round 6 Result :: Eels v Sea Eagles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

badav

Bench
parramatta are totally ordinary.

and manly are just a sh*t boring side to watch. im not even going to bother watching the last 30. bring on the tits v brisbane.

Billythekid

First Grade
Grothe has deadset gifted 2 trys to Manly. Him and Reddy defending on 1 wing it's a beautiful site (for the opposition). Mateo is chucking the ball around like a hot potato, every time his going to ground he just chucks the ball regardless of where it's going.

Horrible passing games so far, some of the passes from Finch and Orford have looked like hail marry's.

They weren't lying when they said heritage round, this football is straight from the 70's.

cupid

Juniors
parramatta are totally ordinary.

and manly are just a sh*t boring side to watch. im not even going to bother watching the last 30. bring on the tits v brisbane.

may i ask what team you support?

yeah strange was a great buy

lotti

Bench
Grothe has deadset gifted 2 trys to Manly. Him and Reddy defending on 1 wing it's a beautiful site (for the opposition). Mateo is chucking the ball around like a hot potato, every time his going to ground he just chucks the ball regardless of where it's going.

Horrible passing games so far, some of the passes from Finch and Orford have looked like hail marry's.

They weren't lying when they said heritage round, this football is straight from the 70's.
with Manly ontop of Parramatta, god I wish I was in NSW so I could see the game live and of course go to Brian McFadden's instore tomorrow.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
When was the last time the Eels scored off a Hindmarsh grubber?

14-8 kick to come.

Latest posts