What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: Origin I :: Wed 3 Jun :: QLD 28 NSW 18 @ Etihad

Origin 1 :: QLD v NSW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Raider_69

Post Whore
sh*t pass from campese

was a terrible pass
Macavity is right, our 6-7-9 have been woeful, i honestly think Campese has been the best of them but he's been bad too.
Wing sparking something at least

Going forward, i think Mullen comes in at 7, and Campese and Farah stay but by the skin of their f**king teeth... monaghan comes in for McManus and Tom Learoyd Lahrs must too, he'd take to too these QLDers

skeepe

Immortal
Campese hasn't done anything wrong, problem is he hasn't really done much at all. Clearly Bellamy has decided that Wallace is the dominant half and Campo is there to support, but Wallace is playing awful. I've seen Campo calling for the ball several times only for it to go the other way.

macavity

Referee
was a terrible pass
Macavity is right, our 6-7-9 have been woeful, i honestly think Campese has been the best of them but he's been bad too.
Wing sparking something at least

yeah campo has been the best of them, but thats not saying much.

wing has shown more in 5 mins than the rest of them put together.

RABK

Referee
Muscling up now.

Gte the egg on face banners ready timmah. I'm first in line if they pull it off.

macavity

Referee
Muscling up now.

Gte the egg on face banners ready timmah. I'm first in line if they pull it off.

gladly line up for one - but i cant see it coming off. of course we look better, we actually have had the ball.

RABK

Referee
Ahhhhhhhhhh Wallace is so f**king sh*t.

Him and McManus are having the worst Origin games of all time.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Campese hasn't done anything wrong, problem is he hasn't really done much at all. Clearly Bellamy has decided that Wallace is the dominant half and Campo is there to support, but Wallace is playing awful. I've seen Campo calling for the ball several times only for it to go the other way.

Agreed. Wallace needs to be pulled now if we want to win this game, never seen so many hospital passes ever. Get Farrah back out there!

RABK

Referee
gladly line up for one - but i cant see it coming off. of course we look better, we actually have had the ball.

We've had plenty of ball. Wallace, Farah and campese are throwing one out passes to forwards standing flat.

Wing has opened the game off and we start to look good.

Mullen and wing for halves.

macavity

Referee
i would play Lewis/Campo halves for the rest of this game and double team dummy half wing/farah.

worth a shot.

RABK

Referee
I feel sorry for Hayne.

Parra and NSW... it's like ponting playing for bangladesh.