What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: Origin I :: Wed 3 Jun :: QLD 28 NSW 18 @ Etihad

Origin 1 :: QLD v NSW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
f**k that was awful service from Farah. Campese had no chance with the pass that bad.

RABK

Referee
Mullen, Monaghan, Morris, Gallen, Lahrs, Ennis, Idris, Waterhouse, Galloway...

Tell me they're all available for game 2.

This is getting comical now. QLD could rack up a cricket score. They turn it on pretty well and in the space of 10 minutes can score 2 or 3 times. Great side no doubt about it. NSW have to start again. Forget about the score and try to do the basics well. Right now they can't even do that.

macavity

Referee
our 6, 7 & 9 have all been woeful.

this game should shut all those moron Buderus bashers up for a long long time.

Shorty

Staff member
Why are you guys saying 'Game over'? I'm sorry but Queenslands don't ever give up.

skeepe

Immortal
Campese needs to demand the ball more, because NSW have no chance with Wallace directing play.

Raider_69

Post Whore
If he's fair dinkum about being there game 2, campo needs to take some control here and start trying some things. Wallace is not playing well, he needs to recognise that and take over and start working with farah and giddley

I was a fan of jimmy mac but he's out of his depth. J Monnas has surely got to come in to game 2 either for McManus or Lyon.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
The arm carrying the ball hit the ground - meaning he is tackled.
Sounds right to me. Plus I'm pretty sure there was a hand on him.

The ref got it wrong. sh*t happens but I don't see it being a defining moment on the outcome of this match. NSW forwards battling, Qld backs looking set to pile it on.

Latest posts