What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: PF2 Sat :: Storm 40 Broncos 10 @ Etihad

2009 Grand Finalist #2: Storm or Broncos?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juniors
i could see melbourne going out to a plucky brisbane but if we win this one i think we will win it all. this is the gf a week early for the storm

Shorty

Staff member
Bourbonbeast are you attending? If so, Storm fans feel free to peg cups of beer and food at BB because he's totally cool with it!!! Other Broncos fans should expect the same treatment, apparently!

As for the game, I'm hoping plenty of Melbourne fans turn up, there's a huge rivalry growing with these teams.

pantherz9103

First Grade
If Carroll plays halfback for the Broncos then this game will be a fizzer like recent games, but it will be the Broncos losing by 13+ this time.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Keep clutching onto your stats.....
The bigger relief is knowing the Panfers are not winning a comp till at least 2020

We're due in 2015. The '12 year rule' for us :p

Clutching onto stats? I'm obviously not the only one. The tipping poll is like 6:1 in favour of the Storm.

Mr Saab

Referee
We're due in 2015. The '12 year rule' for us :p

Clutching onto stats? I'm obviously not the only one. The tipping poll is like 6:1 in favour of the Storm.

I wouldnt care if it was 66-1....no one gives the Broncos a chance and no one has for the past 7 weeks.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Now with Wallace out, against Melbourne in Melbourne? You're no chance.

Bookmark it.

Broncos haven't met a team in form for quite some time. If they win, as much as I don't like them, I'll have to admit they've done something really special. I do think the task is a bit too tough for them this time though. The Storm will not melt under pressure like the Dragons.

renouf

Juniors
melbourne have been ordinary for most of the season, yet they beat 2 average sides in the last rounds of the competition, then they follow it up against an average Manly side and all of a sudden their premiership favorites?

We're a chance if Hunt plays, if hes out I give us no hope.

melbourne have been ordinary for most of the season, yet they beat 2 average sides in the last rounds of the competition, then they follow it up against an average Manly side and all of a sudden their premiership favorites?

We're a chance if Hunt plays, if hes out I give us no hope.

Stop questioning Storm's ability...they are a finals side and hung in there and are now in a good position.

You seriously rate Hunt as your saviour ??...

renouf

Juniors
Stop questioning Storm's ability...they are a finals side and hung in there and are now in a good position.

You seriously rate Hunt as your saviour ??...

Nobody rated Melbourne before they beat Manly. They've been average for most of the season, their attack has been known to be predictable. All of a sudden they beat (IMO) an average team, and their favorites?