What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: QF3 Sat :: Bulldogs 26 Knights 12 @ ANZ

Qualifying Final 3 :: Bulldogs v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Misanthrope

Staff member
I don't think the Knights can do it from here.. s'long as they don't get whalloped plz.

Yeah, I'd like us to go out with a little respectability if we have to go out now. At the end of the day, I was surprised we even made the eight after the Smith induced second half collapse this season, so it's all just gravy here.

Of course it's worth replying to.. I love sour fans that have to rely on other team's failures to make light of their own team's :lol:

I don't think the Knights can do it from here.. s'long as they don't get whalloped plz.

Not a failure yet, not a failure yet :D Hold some hope still. We can win.

mongoose

Coach
Of course it's worth replying to.. I love sour fans that have to rely on other team's failures to make light of their own team's :lol:

Spike

bileduct

Coach
The try should have been given. Who cares if his foot was on the line, the knoughts aren't contenders.

Misanthrope

Staff member
The try should have been given. Who cares if his foot was on the line, the knoughts aren't contenders.

I take what I said back about sharp objects. It'd be a mercy.

Misanthrope

Staff member
He's like the stereotypical feeble-minded kid from the pre-PC era. Big and tough and incapable of rudimentary thought.

From a mental standpoint - he's on par with bileduct.