What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: QF3 Sat :: Bulldogs 26 Knights 12 @ ANZ

Qualifying Final 3 :: Bulldogs v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jono078

Referee
Well all is not good now. I think ilthis is the end of our season, shattered to go out without a fair fight. But proud of the first 40 and their effort.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Look at the scoreboard

Mate, I'm not out there playing. If we win - hoorah. If we lose, a bunch of guys playing a sport lost a game and I'll move on with my life.

Based on your reactions in this thread, it's clear that you lead a life devoid of any joy of your own creation outside of the bitter, tear lubricated masturbation you indulge in while leafing through faded copies of Big League. I think you need this more than I do.

bileduct

Coach
Mate, I'm not out there playing. If we win - hoorah. If we lose, a bunch of guys playing a sport lost a game and I'll move on with my life.

Based on your reactions in this thread, it's clear that you lead a life devoid of any joy of your own creation outside of the bitter, tear lubricated masturbation you indulge in while leafing through faded copies of Big League. I think you need this more than I do.
I missed the conversion. Did El Masri convert?

Wait, never mind, he did.

Sleep

Juniors
Will all the possession the Dogs have had it's no surprise they're up. Newcastle has done well to hold them out. Though it's a huge help the Dogs are completely rudderless.

mickdo

Coach
Why the f**k does Gould jump on the bandwagon?

Knights were going good for 5 minutes and he jumped on them now he's gone back to dogs of war.

Because his commentary is always about him, so he jumps on whoever looks like winning so he can write an "I told you so" article in the paper tomorrow

TheRev

Coach
You wont see the effect of No-Kimmorley until the dogs play one of the premiership contendors.

The Knights go ok, but not good enough to be in the 8 imo.

Apey

Staff member
Nothing I hate more than teams naming players with huge injury clouds.

Awful start, I hope it doesn't set the tone for the next 75 mins.

Taia's attempted tackle directly resulted in our 2nd try.. I know it's 'impact' but I can't believe these guys were cleared :crazy:

It's nice that you've found someone to live vicariously through. I'd feel bad for you if you had to find enjoyment in life on your own merits.

he's a raider's fan... 'next year'.

this has been terrible for us, Degois and Taia look like two wasted spots... and where is Cory Patterson?

Great defence but with that much traffic they were bound to let a few in.

Ridders

Coach
Gotta feel a bit for Newcastle, we dominated possessions pretty hard but they kept strong for so long. We were inept in attack for alot of that half, only in the 10 last minutes did we look good. The set up for that first Patten try was awesome stuff.

Part of me says we are out of it, other part remembers the NQ game and says we can win this. Need to get much more ball in the second half.

TheRev

Coach
Why the f**k does Gould jump on the bandwagon?

Knights were going good for 5 minutes and he jumped on them now he's gone back to dogs of war.

Hes just calling the game lol.. if a team has the ball and momentum, what do you want him to talk about?

Taia's attempted tackle directly resulted in our 2nd try.. I know it's 'impact' but I can't believe these guys were cleared :crazy:

he's a raider's fan... 'next year'.

this has been terrible for us, Degois and Taia look like two wasted spots... and where is Cory Patterson?

Great defence but with that much traffic they were bound to let a few in.

Agree mate. On that other guy, his username is bileduct. Is it even worth replying? He clearly has problems.

user_nat

Coach
If the Titans v Broncos game showed us anything, it's that anything can happen in the second half.

Ridders

Coach
Richard Fa'aoso should give himself an uppercut. That offload with a couple of minutes to go could be what decides this game.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Agree mate. On that other guy, his username is bileduct. Is it even worth replying? He clearly has problems.

I'm bored, and there are no babies to steal candy from.

Apey

Staff member
I'm bored, and there are no babies to steal candy from.

Of course it's worth replying to.. I love sour fans that have to rely on other team's failures to make light of their own team's :lol:

I don't think the Knights can do it from here.. s'long as they don't get whalloped plz.

Latest posts