What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: QF3 Sat :: Bulldogs 26 Knights 12 @ ANZ

Qualifying Final 3 :: Bulldogs v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Misanthrope

Staff member
Begs the question, why did they play DEGOIS (Spelling).

I'm sure if they thought the injury was bad enough, they'd not have played him. Sometimes it's the smallest thing that will inflame an injury.

Misanthrope

Staff member
The good guys are in again for a 10 - 6 lead over the subhumans.

It's nice that you've found someone to live vicariously through. I'd feel bad for you if you had to find enjoyment in life on your own merits.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Wow that didn't take long at all.

I know. It's impressive, eh? When you've got a fully functional mind, you're able to come up with combinations of words almost instantly. I can't begin to imagine how frustrating it must be for you to have to wait for your aide to feed you something to say.

For what it's worth, he's not doing very well. Might be time to trade up.

bileduct

Coach
I know. It's impressive, eh? When you've got a fully functional mind, you're able to come up with combinations of words almost instantly. I can't begin to imagine how frustrating it must be for you to have to wait for your aide to feed you something to say.

For what it's worth, he's not doing very well. Might be time to trade up.
Look at the scoreboard :)

aussies1st

Staff member
What is up with some of the defence of the top 8 team, dam poor stuff for Finals footy.

Angry_eel

First Grade
Why the f**k does Gould jump on the bandwagon?

Knights were going good for 5 minutes and he jumped on them now he's gone back to dogs of war.

Latest posts