What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 R1 :: Sat :: Bulldogs 34 Sea Eagles 12 @ ANZ

09 Round 1 :: Bulldogs v Sea Eagles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Garts

Bench
Awwww little diddums... premiership not enough for you? lol

I did :D As I said, it's probably all downhill from here, I can see us losing to Penrith next week.

You will win imo, I picked you guys as my April premiers.

Garts

Bench
I did not realise Idris is so big. If he can continue to play well the Dogs have a very marketable player imo.

Also just because he played well in a few games last year does not make him a star yet. Although the potential is there for all to see. Did I hear them correctly saying he is only 18?

Dogaholic

First Grade
One game does not make a star...

I did not realise Idris is so big. If he can continue to play well the Dogs have a very marketable player imo.

Also just because he played well in a few games last year does not make him a star yet. Although the potential is there for all to see. Did I hear them correctly saying he is only 18?

That was Idris' 4th game of FG. Each game better tha the last. He has out played some very good centres and held his own against some genuine stars.

imasharkie

Coach
Pattern is injury prone and near retirement
el masri too slow near retirment

Morris , needs other attacking players to help him wont have that at the bulldogs, his defense is a worry so is ball handling

idris defense and skill dont think he is ready another year or so

goodwin lol
roberts lol
kimmorely his style will hamper the dogs more then help

and the joke is on who?

Dogs way too good.....manly in crisis.

ByRd

First Grade
Kimmorley is just what we need. He and Ennis around the ruck are going to give some sides trouble this year

bennoonthehill

Juniors
and the joke is on who?

Dogs way too good.....manly in crisis.

You're just as dumb as Rockin Ronny if you make the 'club in crisis' call after one game. We've lost the first game of the season three years running, and the previous years we were grand finallists then premiers. Don't get too excited yet.

Shows the depth of you knowledge. He played a number of games at the back end of last season and appeared to be the only player putting in apart from Corey Hughes.

I am talking in reference to the strong game he had last night if you want to be so pedantic..even if he has played a number of games (which I was aware of) it does not yet make him a "star". :roll:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Well you see BBSF, Kimmorley received the ball from an offload, passed it to Warburton who made quick hands to Idris, who scored the try.

Any other questions?

Welcome back :)

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
Well you see BBSF, Kimmorley received the ball from an offload, passed it to Warburton who made quick hands to Idris, who scored the try.

Any other questions?

Welcome back :)

i saw that but what about the clear knockon

des hasler had a right to be dissapointed but as he said the better team won.

Tommax25

Bench
Bullfrog-Arko Cup winners thank you very much :D

Do you think the players put much value on all these cups? I personally couldnt care less if manly won that cup, or the various others out there for winning one game, as long as they won the game. I dont reckon winning one game should mean a trophy, and even though you can they are worthless but I suppose it doesnt matter, its all about honouring the people behind the trophy I suppose. Good win for the dogs.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Do you think the players put much value on all these cups? I personally couldnt care less if manly won that cup, or the various others out there for winning one game, as long as they won the game. I dont reckon winning one game should mean a trophy, and even though you can they are worthless but I suppose it doesnt matter, its all about honouring the people behind the trophy I suppose. Good win for the dogs.
:lol: Do you think I actually placed importance on it? Talk about avoiding the point...
i saw that but what about the clear knockon

des hasler had a right to be dissapointed but as he said the better team won.
:lol: What clear knock on? Are you on drugs?

Latest posts