What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R10 Sat :: Roosters 6 Knights 38 @ SFS

Heritage Round 10 - Roosters v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

syd-her1.jpg

SYDNEY ROOSTERS
1. Jordan Tansey
2. Sam Perrett 3. Setaimata Sa 4. Ben Jones 5. Shaun Kenny-Dowall
6. Braith Anasta 7. Mitchell Pearce
8. Nate Myles 9. Jake Friend 10. Frank Paul Nuuausala
11. Iosia Soliola 12. Craig Fitzgibbon
13. Willie Mason​

Interchange: 14. Lopini Paea 15. Mark O'Meley 16. Shane Shackleton 17. Nick Kouparitsas; Reserves: 18. Sisa Waqa​

nwc-her.jpg

NEWCASTLE KNIGHTS
1. Kurt Gidley (c)
2. James McManus 3. Junior Sau 4. Adam MacDougall 5. Akuila Uate
6. Ben Rogers 7. Jarrod Mullen
8. Mark Taufua 9. Isaac DeGois 10. Chris Houston
11. Steve Simpson 12. Zeb Taia
13. Matt Hilder​

Interchange: 14. George Ndaira 15. Marvin Karawana 16. Richie Fa’aoso 17. Danny Wicks​

ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Steve Lyons & Chris James
Sideline Officials: Peter Kirby & David Abood
Video Referee: Chris Ward​

Toyota Cup Round 10
Sydney v Newcastle
SFS, Saturday 3:15pm​

NSW Cup Round 9
Newtown (SYD) v Wentworthville (PAR)
Henson Park, Saturday 3:00pm​

Last edited:

perverse

Referee
if we're fair dinkum this year we need to beat the roosters on saturday. end of story really.

Jono078

Referee
We win this with little trouble. Roosters backing up from Monday also, I like that.

Bicey_18

Bench
We win this with little trouble. Roosters backing up from Monday also, I like that.

Not too sure about that... The Knights dont exactly have a good record against the Roosters at the SFS. I think we can win the game... but it will be very tough imo

adamkungl

Immortal
hey. it won't be easy. remember, we have only meekly folded and been flogged in TWO games this year. The other 6, we were competitive. That's right.

Timmah

Staff member
Bicey, the reason this game probably isn't Gosford-bound is probably to do with the fact they'll still get a decent crowd for it by having it at Moore Park. They've reserved Bluetongue for tomorrow's Storm and Round 14's Titans matches where they're likely to draw sub 10k to the SFS. A smart move although the scheduling of those matches isn't crash hot.

adamkungl

Immortal
Why this game isnt played at Gosford ill never know .....

Maybe because giving you what is essentially a free home game is geniused.
Why it took 3 years to realise that Newcastle is the worst possible team to play at Bluetongue ill never know.....

Timmah

Staff member
Maybe because giving you what is essentially a free home game is geniused.
Why it took 3 years to realise that Newcastle is the worst possible team to play at Bluetongue ill never know.....

For gate takings and return on investment I imagine.

Hope you're going tomorrow or I'll have left you for dead :cool:

Spike

First Grade
Will be a tough game. If the same Knights side turns up to play as the one yesterday against the Titans, we'll get beaten. If the one that played the Broncos turns up, we should win fairly comfortably. Hopefully the Storm give them a tough match tonight.

Yeah I was mate haha, no worries. Ah 02, the injury toll which made Pete Cusack an NRL captain...
Don't remember the 2005 one much.

Latest posts