What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R10 Sat :: Roosters 6 Knights 38 @ SFS

Heritage Round 10 - Roosters v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lambretta

First Grade
I'm sick to death of this f**kn rubbish. I Dare f**kn orge to f**kn get up after a tackle. Hes fat and slow. Mason you are a cat, you never break a tackle, go back and sniff those lines.

Get some mobile forwards FFS

Get some heart into your game. FFS Perrett is the only guy having a go!

Perrett, Kenny Dowell and Jordan Tansey all had a go. As for the others. Sheesh.

I was there last night and 80% of the crowd were on the same side as the cameras. The other side of the ground looked sparse, but there were quite a few up in the members. Just under 9,000 was about the right crowd size.

Now I have a bone to pick. There were 2 referees there last night - one that was being fairly even handed and one that was being a complete f**king merkin. Who is that poisoned dwarf f**kwit who gave Newcastle virtually every one of their penalties and gave the Roosters one penalty all night from what I could see? He was shockingly biased.

Mason penalised for playing the ball. Myles pinged for reefing the ball on the 5th tackle when it looked like a dropped ball. Knights given feed when Knights players raked the ball. Myles sin binned for putting a hand on a man after running 80 metres, one second after the tackle was made. Etc etc etc etc etc. Two Knights players decide to have a 10 minute nap on Jordan Tansey - and yet no penalty was forthcoming.......

I'm not saying that the Knights wouldn't have won. They would have done. They were by far the better team and deservedly won by a distance - but I get the feeling that there wasn't an even playing field there last night. The game was refereed so we were always either defending down our own end or coming off our own try line with the ball.

Maybe I was looking through biased eyes - but can anyone else confirm if that poisoned dwarf bloke had it in for us? What WAS the penalty count and which referees gave what? Plus were they justified?

Apey

Staff member
I think the penalty count ended up 10-4

I thought the Roosters got the rough end of the stick in a few calls.

But I really really find it difficult to care after last year's penalty statistics for the Knights..

Bicey_18

Bench
How on earth the knights couldnt win by 40 or 50 points is surprising, they attacked had majority of the ball, roosters were down a man, with the knights attack and roosters defense you would think the knights would have punished them.

But i have to say the roosters did well considering the calls went against them to only lose by 32 points

Cuts you deep seeing Newcastle win games doesnt it :lol::lol:

Pika

Bench
Though we handled him well, I thought Mason was the only forward for the Roosters who put his hand up all night and hit the line hard.

Latest posts